I'll Shatter the Silence to Tell You We Won't Last Long

Some mended way of beating

Image
I always get some excuze to put up pics of this man *.*

By the time we got at my house, half of my grocery bags were in his hands.
I pouted and did all I could to make him quit being a gentleman but it wasn't working. Not even my mom fell for this anymore.
"You're stubborn," I mumbled, reaching for my key.
"Just admit you were having fun figthing with me."
Once more my lips formed a pout, "Stop giving me that cocky grin."
He simply smiled, helping me inside my house, "You like it."

I suddenly took conscience of two pairs of eyes set on us with their brows raised.
"Hmm..Hey. Mom, aunt, this is my friend Jordan. Jordan, my mom and my aunt."
he, always so polite, greeted them smiling as we both put the grocery bags down.
"Good afternoon ladies."
I could see the approving looks they were giving me, causing me to roll eyes in annoyance.
"Anyway we are leaving now. 'Later"
Before anyone had the chance to say whatever, me and Jordan were out the door. Me dragging him.

"What?" I snapped as he stared at me with asexy subtil smirk.
"They like me, you like me. We should definitely get married."
With a roll of eyes I started to walk, leaving him standing there alone, just to hear his footsteps behind me seconds later.
"You know," my brow raised as he wrapped an arm around my waist, "I was actually being serious."
"You were just trying to get laid."
"Well that too."

I couldn't help but to soften my gaze to a small smile at his attempt of making me laugh. His eyes seemed to shine a little more happier at the sight of it.
"I like to see you smile."
I glanced to my side, our eyes meeting.
"You're just flirting with me."

A soft sigh escaped his lips as he held my waist a little closer, caressing my side softly with his thumb.
"I can't let such pretty girl leave without fighting."
♠ ♠ ♠
Well this looked bigger on papper..lol

Comments?
Please?
im freaking out no one reads this story :|
<3<3<3