I'll Shatter the Silence to Tell You We Won't Last Long

Hanging Heavenly

Image

This melancholic feeling took over me as we walked around aimlessly.
Finally someone had showed me some care and the only thing I did was get ready to go away.
I never thought someone as handsome as him would ever give me a second look. And he wasn't simply looking, he was holding me.

"I want to show you some place I know."
I looked up at him just to find him staring back with his gorgeous brown eyes.
"How can I know you won't kidnap me and rape me?"
My lips formed a smile as his deep laugh echoed on the empty street we were currently passing by.
"Well, first, if my intention was doing such thing then I would have tried a bit harder to not get noticed. By now too many people saw us together. The police would suspect of me. Second," he made a litle pause to lean over my 5.45 feet figure and whisper in my ear "You'd be willing to, therefore there would be no raping."
I pushed him away from me and crossed my arms over my chest huffing.
"You're a sick bastard."

The next thing I know, my waist was being pressed against a wall behind me, his hands keeping me there, face mere inches away from mine.
"That was a bit too strong don't you think?"
"No," I stubbornly mumbled, keeping arms crossed.
His hands slid up, towards my arms, making them drop to my sides, then wrapped his own arms around me again.
With one last glance into my eyes, he moved closer, making our lips collide softly.

I had just started to kiss back when the owner of the house we were leaning against came running outside, yelling at us for doing indecent things in the middle of the street.
My face burned red from the embarassment.

Before I could take notice of what was going on around me, Jordan picked me up from the floor bridal style, taking me away from the crazened old man.
"Jordan what are you doing?"
He kept walking with me securily in his arms.
"Stand still and wait. We're almost there."
"There?" I moved one of my arms away from his neck and made him stare at me.
"The place I told you about. Now stand still and wait."
"I'm not your dog you know."
He stopped walking a bit and looked at me smirking , "Indeed I do, he actually obeys me."
A frown took place of my features and I tried getting off his arms.
"Don't you dare going all machista on me. If there's something I can't stand is that."
He held me even closer to him, not letting me let go.
"Sweetie I'm just teasing you."
♠ ♠ ♠
Kallie rocks =D=D

I really hope I get more readers on this thing soon.
C'mon it can't be that bad. I hope

Comments?
<3<3<3