Status: Active

From Day One

Smiley

“Why are you so smiley?” Jenny asked me while we were at work. I was wiping down the counter and my thoughts were some where else.

“Oh what?” I asked as she pulled me out of mind.

“You keep smiling, why? Have you been with Jeremy?”

“Oh um yeah kind of. We've gone on a few more dates.” But that’s not why I was smiling, he couldn't make me smile like this. I didn't even know I could smile like this.

“Is that where that necklace came from?” I looked down at the heart shaped locket around my neck and smiled back up at her.

“Why are you doing this? He's just trying to buy your love. And why do you fall for it every time?”

“Woah, I'm not falling for anything. He just simply gave it to me, it was a nice of him to give it to me.” I looked at it and then tucked it behind the shirt I was wearing.

“You don't see it do you?” She said in a harsh tone, I’m glad no one was in the shop to hear this.

“What?”

“Never mind.” She went into the back and came back with some garbage bags. She was opening and closing things so loudly, I didn’t know why she was so mad all of sudden. “You'll never see that how badly he really hurts you.”

“I think I see it, I'm the one who gets hurt by it. And I'm not doing anything with him, were just friends, I'm smiling because of something.” I started to smile again which made Jenny grab my arm and start to squeal.

“Is it John?”

“Maybe.” I gave her a big smile and turned around and looked out the door.

“Oh my God it totally is, John O'Callaghan the Fifth is hot stuff.”

“You keep away miss fan girl.”

She put up her hands as if she was surrendering. We both laughed and some people came in and ordered some drinks. We didn't finish the conversation which was okay with me because I didn't know what to say. We were friends now, we had been texting back and forth but there was defiantly some kind of connection. I only prayed that he didn't think there was something there between me and Jeremy. I told him a million times that we were just friends and I told him about our past history and he told me about his last relationship. We haven't stopped texting since then, we can hold conversations and just go off from there. We were starting to become best friends.

*

I sat in my room on my lap top as my mother came into my room, looking glamorous as usual. She had a floral dress on and pale shiny pumps on, her hair were in curls and her make up was done perfectly.

“Hey honey.” He said in her motherly voice. I looked up and gave her a smile and closed up my laptop.

“Hey mom, whats up? How was work?”

“It was fine dear,” she took a seat down on my bed and straightened out her dress. “I was talking to Mrs. Harris and she said you and Jeremy have been seeing each other again.”

I let out a sigh and sat up from laying on my stomach, I crossed my legs into a pretzel style and gave her a look. “Were just friends mom, nothing is going to happen.”

“That's not what his mother said, I guess he has other plans.” My stomach dropped and a small smile came to my face.

“What do you mean?”

“I guess he's going to ask you to be his girlfriend again or take you on some fancy date.” She sounded like this was no big deal, when it really was. “Isn't that great?” I just nodded my head slowly and looked at a piece of thread that was coming off my sweat pants.

“Honey, you'll say yes to him wont you?” My parents thought Jeremy was the right guy for me. He had a future, he was a gentleman and he knew how to please my parents. They also knew his parents Mr. and Mrs. Harris and we've all been close which is why they think he would be great for me. I just shrugged my shoulders and looked at her cautiously.

“Honey, Jeremy is a great guy, try working things out with him again.”

“Yeah I guess you're right. I guess I need to go shopping and find the perfect outfit.”

“Now that’s the daughter I raised.” I gave her a fake smile and she left the room. I laid back down and closed my eyes for a nap. But that was difficult, there was so much on my mind that it kept me away. I couldn't believe Jeremy was going to ask me out again, thinking about that made me have butterflies, as much as Jeremy can be annoying, he had a good side, he was always good to me and that meant a lot. He had a plan and I was jealous of that. All of my family has been successful,but me. I dropped out of college because I didn't want that life anymore, my family wasn't to mad but they wanted a better life for me than the coffee shop. John was on my mind but I knew I should be making this a big of a deal.

I rolled to my side trying to get into a comfortable position and to finally fall asleep but it didn't happen. My mind wondered back to his face, his hair was perfect, his eyes were eyes I could stare deeply into all the time. His smile was to die for. And he cared for me. My mind started to focus on his face which made me start falling asleep, and when I was about to get into that sleeping stage I was woken up by my phone. It made me jump a little since the volume was all the way on and right by my ear.

“Hello?” I didn't even bother to look at the caller I.D. And I didn't even bother to be polite, they woke me up, I was mad.

“Oh I'm sorry, are you sleeping?” Once I heard his voice I sat up and started to blush.

“Oh no, sorry, it's fine, John, why are you calling?” We've never called each other, we just texted all the time, I felt weird to call him.

“Oh I was just saying hey, we have an off day and the guys are sleeping and I got bored so I decided to call you.” He sounded nervous and embarrassed that he called. It was actually kind of cute. “I'm sorry, I should just go.”

“John, stop, It's fine.” I could hear him letting out a big breath which made me laugh. He was just the cutest thing ever.

“Okay, but if you have to go I understand.”

“I don't, you have my full attention. How are you? Hows the tour?”

“Its going great, its one of the best tours we've been on. I talked to our manager Tim and I asked him about the details on that gig I told you about next month.” I started to smile, it made me happy that he really wanted to see me and he cared. “If you were still interested in coming.”

“Oh defiantly, as long as I get in for free.” I said jokingly.

“Well its a free show but I’ll put you on the list.” He let out a simple laugh. “The show is on April 14th at the Dallas Mall.”

“Oh cool, yeah I’ll make sure to have the day off. I'm totally excited now.”

“Yeah me too.” I could hear the smile grow on his face, which made my smile grow. I couldn't believe someone who I hardly even knew, who lives states away from me, cared so much.

We talked for an hour. We told me a bunch of different tour stories and told me more about the other boys in the band. He told me that he's always wanted to be in a band, and this was his first one and he would die for this band. He cared for his fans and would do anything for them also. He seemed like such a genuine guy, he loved what he did and always had a good attitude about it. He was so smart and wise, I read their lyrics online and some of his stuff was deep. He asked about my family and I told him about my family and different stories about them.

“I guess I’ll talk to you later then.” Our goodbye was awkward, I didn't want to get off but I could hear the other boys wrestling around in the background and I could tell he was getting a little distracted.

“I'll text you in a bit.”

“That sounds great. Bye John.”

“Bye Rosie.”

I hung up the phone and I just looked at the number and smiled at myself. I fell back onto my bed and let out a small yell. I was in a pickle, Jeremy wanted to be with me and I wanted to try and work things out with him again, but then there was John. It wasn't like me and him could date, but I really liked him, more as a friend and I'd feel bad to date Jeremy and talk to John at the same time. I didn't know how I got here and I didn't know what to do. But I knew what the best option would be for me I just wasn't sure if it was exactly what I wanted.
♠ ♠ ♠
Outfits

This was kind of just a filler, i guess. it was boring i'm sorry.

Next chapter ahh it'll be super cute, i promise.
and April 14th is my birthday haha.

Are you guys liking this story so far??? any predictions?

i just love this story so i want it to be great. i have it all planned out and i hope it turns out great.

I love all the comments, you guys are great. but i want more hahah, all you silent readers please comment, i'd appreciate it. even if its a simple comment.
<3