The Dark Lords Rose

Platform 9 and 3/4

"BELLAAA!!" Hermione, my best friend shouted, as I turned around and saw a mass of brown hair racing towards me. "'MIONE!!!!" I yelled, hugging her, as we began to catch up, the other two of our friends, Ron and Harry, came up to us, we shared a group hug and I smiled.

"I've missed you guys!"

"Same here, my aunt and uncle....Well, what can I say?"

"I feel bad for you," I said.

"Nawww, you shouldn't Bells."

I hugged him and we carried on to the train. Once we found a compartment, I collapsed onto the seat and sighed, for the entire journey we caught up and they told me about the Order of the Phoenix; I leaned in interested. Ever since I ran into Hermione, Harry, and Ron, and spilled ink on them we had been best friends and I helped with the mischief!

We heard a bang and looked up: the famous "Slytherin Prince" had entered, he winked at me then went on to teasing the rest. For some reason he always flirted with me, but I really couldn't hate him more!

"Hey Pothead, Weasel, Mudblood." I whipped out my wand and pointed at his chest and looked up at him. He smirked.

"Well, hey there beautiful."

"Don't you dare call my best friend that, you pureblood freak!"

"Why would you say that when your a pureblood?"

"Because unlike you, my head ain't shoved up my own ass!"

"Ouch, Princess, that hurt," Malfoy said, still smirking.

I slapped him one, everyone called me 'Princess' because my father and family are rich. I hate this and try to hide it, but because my parents and his parents are friends...It couldn't really be helped.

His head snapped to the side, and his nose cracked, and blood spilled out. "Feisty, huh?" I spat at him, and stormed out. I turned to have a standing ovation from my friends, and I couldn't help but laugh and blush.

A lot of boys flirt with me, and I guess it's because of my looks. I have tumbling dark brown hair, and midnight blue eyes, as well as TT&T---Tanned, tall, and thin. And apparently the boys definition of 'hot'.

* * * *

We got changed into our robes and climbed out of the train and into one of the carriages. Luna Lovegood had already sat there, so I smiled and talked to her about her summer. She smiled and said she found 'nargles' (What?). What on earth are nargles?

We arrived at the tall, stunning castle and walked into the great hall. We sat down at our house tables and began to watch the first year's sorting. We then had an amazing feast feast of basically anything you can think of, plus dessert (Ron really pigged out on that one!) and headed off to our dorms. 'Mione and I quickly claimed the beds by the windows. Soon my roomies were asleep and I gazed out at the darkening landscape, smiled and whispered to myself:

"Welcome home, Bella
♠ ♠ ♠
Thoughts?

Totlo_wolf= thank you :)

COMMENTS

Black Rose'97