The Dark Lords Rose

I'm in love with you

 A gasp fluttered through my surprised lips – I fought back a smile and looked up at him.

Slowly, he inspected me; he obviously approved as he glided forward and stood mere centimeters behind me. He slid his long tanned arms around my waist. His smell intoxicated me, the delicious scent driving me insane.

 He laughed a silky laugh into my ear, his cool mint breath sending shivers down my spine.

 “It seems that we will be spending…” He paused. “More time together,” he purred into my ear.

 “Y-yes. S-should b-be good, my…My Lord,” I gasped.

He laughed and twirled me gracefully, and pressed me gently to the wall. His chocolate brown eyes gazed steadily into my dark blue. And for that second, I forgot who he was, why he was so bad. I forgot myself…Almost. His lips slowly pressed onto mine, fitting perfectly and making the world around me shiver and shake.

 I wound my arms around his neck and pulled him even closer to me. He ran his hands up and down my waist making my heart flutter uncontrollably. The kiss got faster now and I was no longer aware of the minutes flying by. Our embrace continued as half hours past, and we got closer and closer to each other. Our session continued across the room, as he lifted me onto the desk and stood between my legs.

 At one point he magically locked the door, but I was too distracted to pay close attention.

 My mind was too occupied, thinking of how ridiculous but perfect this was. He stroked every one of my tumbling curls twisting them finally pushing both is hands into my long hair. I clenched my fists, grabbing a handful of his shirt, pulling him in.

Somewhere in the back of my mind, I heard the clock strike midnight…

 “What? How long have we been here? Four hours?” I murmured.

 He pulled slowly away smirking at me, “Of a delicious kiss.”

I almost wanted to drag him back to my lips, the want I had for him was excruciating, I wanted to just...

 He kissed below my ear and whispered, “Same time, same place my dear?” He studied my face as I blushed.

I let go of his shirt which was now crumpled, I caught my reflection and almost laughed. I had bright red lips, extremely ruffled hair. I reached up, and kissed him. I took him by surprise but I still elongated it as far as I could. Trying to tell him how much I wanted him, but he laughed and unfortunately pulled away.

 He winked at me and walked towards his desk and sat down, straightening his robes. “Good night, Miss Isabella.” He waved and smiled softly.

 “G’N-nigh, my Lord,” I stammered.

 My knees shook, but I steadied them and walked away to the dorms. My head fluttered and heart raced. When I got back to Griffindor common room, I was surprised to realize I was not along. Harry sat, nearly dozing by the fireplace.

“Um, hey, Harry,” I said, trying to steady the shake in my voice.

 “You’re back late,” he said, concerned, studying my face. I could see his emerald eyes flicker across my face.

 “I was with Professor Rindle. You know, tutoring,”

 “What’s with your hair?” He said standing up and walking towards me. My heart began to pound nervously. Did he know? Could he sense my heart beat?

 Crap! I thought. My hair is a mess! I ran my fingers through it, trying to untangle the knots in the curls, but no dice.

 “I, ah, I fell,” I began.

 My devil conscience whispered in the back of my mind, “Real good excuse there, Bella.”

 “I went for a walk for a bit after the tutoring. I was hot, and then I stopped and saw my owl for a while,” I finished.

Harry’s unconvinced smile faded into a convinced one. I think he knew where I was coming from. He came over and hugged me. He was wearing cologne. Vanilla scented cologne. Harry smelled nice, but not as nice as Tom…

 I began to feel uncomfortable in the long hug. “Harry, I should get to bed,” I said, breaking the hug.

“Bells, can you wait a second, I've got something important to tell you,” Harry said, smiling at me as I turned from the girls’ stairwell to the dormitory.

 “What could that possibly be, Harry?” I gave him a guilty smile. “Heh.”

 “Bella, I think…” He paused, gathering himself again. “I think I’m in love with you, Bella.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Rawr...

Black Rose'97