The Dark Lords Rose

Truth

Professor Snape put the potion we were to be making on the front, amortentia. The strongest love potion in the world. I collected my ingredients and Mione was already chopping and stirring, concentration on her face.

I flicked to the page and began making it. The aroma of the amortentia overwhelmed me. It is said to smell like what attracted you, and my fear bubbled in my throat as I smelled Tom, as I stirred the smell changed. Combining both Draco and toms smell. It intoxicated me. As I continued to make my potion a whisper fluttered into my ear.

'ahhhh the sweet smell of vanilla, you do smell simply amazing' he whispered.

A thousand blushes climbed up my neck, I looked down. One I had finished I bottled it and handed it to sir. He nodded his approval. I cleared my bottles into the potions cupboard, I was about to walk out when a familiar hand slipped around my waist.

'I do miss the taste of your lips' 

I turned and Tom kissed me. Slowly his lips twisted mine and then he pulled away, winked and walked out. My feet stumbled and tried to balance my self. I came out of the closet and grabbed my bag. We walked to break then and I then ran to my dorms.

'Isabella!.... Bella!' a voice shouted I turned to see Draco. 

'hey! Long time no see huh?' I grinned 

'yeah, I've missed seeing you everyday,' he said seriously, looking at me closely 

'we will have to hang out sometime' I said smiling 

'what about this weekend in hogsmeade? ' he asked

'erm sure' I said

He smiled at me then leaned forward, and kissed me on the cheek. His friends turned around the corner. His regular sneer appeared, time to play the regular show. I found my self glaring at him, all part of the game I told myself. 

'Oh just be quiet Malfoy!' I spat at him

He winked at me before backing away.
'You love it really princess' he sneered

'Love your cocky ego? A rat would have better taste' 
 
'Oh meow!' he laughed. I flounced away and couldn't help smiling at out act. Part of me wanted to run into his arms, but the other screamed at me. Asking why, why I'd get myself into this.

After break I had History of Magic, sitting next to Harry. He smiled warmly at me, I smiled back briefly. His face dropped, but I had more on my mind. Draco stared at me and I dropped my head. I turned to face the board as the dreary ghost began lecturing about the witch revolution. 

I leaned forward on my arm and began to day dream. Suddenly, a letter appeared on my desk. 

What's up? -Draco
Nothing
Lies -Draco
I just feel guilty 
Why?-Draco
Harry told me he's in love with me

I sent it back to Draco, and nervously looked to see if Harry had noticed, but he seemed to have his own conversation going on.

Why do you feel guilty?-Draco
Because I don't like him back
Tell him-Draco
I can't 
So you do like him?-Draco
Well no... Maybe a smidge 
Then you can either get over it and find someone else. Or give it a go and love him back -Draco
The thing is I might like two other guys.

I sent it back and realised how strange it was that I could be so truthful with my supposed enemy. And the closer he got to the truth, the closer I felt to him.

Ahhh-Draco 

I felt his stare across the room, I blushed deeply and looked down. The bell rang and I picked up my bag, I smiled at Harry nervously, he smiled back. I was forgiven.u 
♠ ♠ ♠
Next one!
Comments please
Black Rose'97