The Dark Lords Rose

Do you find me attractive, Bella?

I woke up early the next day, I yawned and went to the shower. The lukewarm water relaxed me slightly, I scrubbed my body with a vanilla scented body scrub, washed it off and then stepped out of the shower. I grabbed a long sleeved black top and some shorts. I put them on and dried my hair. I let it be it's natural bouncy-curly self.

I walked down to the dining room and stopped mid step. I heard a raspy voice. I have forgotten all about him staying here. I swallowed the nerves that tried to make me scream and carried on walking. When I got there, The Malfoys and Voldemort looked at me. Voldemort stood up and gestured his hand to wave at the seat next to him.

I walked over and sat down. Grabbing my normal one piece of toast, I ate it silently whilst Voldemort droned on about a meeting or something. He then looked at me.

"So Isabella, did you sleep well?"

"Yes, thank you," I replied, slightly uneasy, and kind of wanting to choke on my toast.

"What are your plans for today?"

"I haven't got any."

"Brilliant, you can help me for the day."

I froze at that, and so did Draco; we looked at each other worriedly.

"Of course I---"

"Do you need my help, my lord?" Draco interrupted. This was probably one of the only times he hasn't annoyed me.

"No, just Isabella's," He said.

Every one finished their breakfast in silence; I didn't eat much due to nerves and most of my breakfast was already churning in my stomach. He gestured me to follow him, so I did, glancing at Draco as I did. We met eyes, still filled with 'uh oh,'.

"What do you need my help with?" I asked Voldemort timidly.

"I have heard you are very good at inventing spells, and I need to invent one."

He looked at me over his shoulder, then turned and walked even faster. What spell would he ever want to have, he already can get anyone to do whatever he wants in a glance? We arrived at a spare room, he opened it with a flick of his wand and then locked it behind him.

"Do you find me attractive, Bella?" He asked, looking me through with those red, crimson eyes.

"Yeah, kind...” I began. “No, not really," I corrected and suddenly took interest in my feet.

"I won't hurt you, I am glad you told me the truth," He said giving me a small smile. He paused in thought of how to carry on. "I have brewed a potion, and I just need a spell to make it not deadly to the drinker. Do you have a spell for this?" He asked, for some reason I knew he already had the answer.

“Yes, you point your wand at yourself, and then at the potion and twirl it in a circle motion,” I said, slightly please I knew myself. “And then you drink it; but it is deadly to everyone but yourself,”

“Hmmm,” He walked to the back of the room and opened the cupboard and lifted out a cauldron. In side it was a deep purple liquid. He followed my instructions and the potion changed to a rose pink sparkling liquid. “Thank you very much. I have a visitor coming this afternoon; please meet me at the entrance to the manor in an hour.”

He then left the room, his cloak billowing behind him and the cauldron floating behind him as well. I had a sick feeling: that potion wasn’t like any other. It practically had danger screaming out of it. I have only ever heard of one potion that’s poisonous and people have many a time tried to drink it. It is an odd potion; the effect makes the people look like their younger self, when the drinker is very old. For some reason I doubt he would want that. Would he?

* * * *

An hour later, I walked to the entrance of the manor, my head full of questions. As I got closer I recognized my fathers voice over the hedges. I ran quicker to see if it was true. As I was running, I noticed my mother and father. I couldn't possibly wait, so I ran up to hug them.

“Ma!” I said as I hugged them. “Pa!”

“Good to see you, Princess,” my father said kissing my forehead.

I then noticed the fourth person. I looked, and my first thought was, “Wow, hottie!” He was tall, he had muscles. (Swoon) He had chocolate brown hair and light brown eyes, he was pale and smiling. (Fall over)

“Who is this?” I asked, giving him a flirtatious smile.

Father looked at him, and then smiled down at me. “This is Tom. He is a very close friend of ours,”

“Oh...Pleasure's definitely mine, Tom.” I said extending my hand.

“It’s a pleasure to meet you, Isabella” He purred, making my knees weak.

I felt a blush in my cheeks and turned my head. He couldn't see that. We walked back to the manor, my parents behind me and Tom and I walking together. For some reason I recognized him. REALLY recognized him.

When my parents had gone inside, Tom grabbed my hand and pulled me to the side of the manor so no one could see us. He looked into my eyes, inspecting me. Here, I could see every single perfect feature of his face. That's a very good thing.

"Do I know you?" I said, giggling.

He laughed, "You do not know who I am?"

"No, I met you a minute ago."

"Do you find me attractive, Bella?"

I gasped and hid against the wall. It was him. Voldemort. Tom Riddle. He smiled at my reaction.

"But you were all old and snake like...."

He laughed even more at that. "Yes, I was but I have brought my youth back to me and now I am frozen at age twenty-one."

“Ah...” I said giving him a slight smile.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thoughts?
Thank you totlo_wolf :)
Black Rose'97