The Dark Lords Rose

Goodbye, for now

A few days came by and soon there was only a few days left of the Halloween holiday. I was missing my friends and specially harry, spending time with his arch enemy has made me miss our Harry-Isabella time. I walked to their owl room, and found my little owl; Smudge. He was small and grey and had a small tuft on his head. You know, he was cute.

I grabbed a piece of parchment and a quill and sat down to write.

Dear Harry,

How are you?! I have missed you over the holidays! How have you holidays been? The Malfoys has been interesting, to say the least but I won't bore you with my babble. I had an idea, would you like to meet up for the day tomorrow in Diagon Alley? Maybe I could stay there with you?

Love, Bella
(P.S. I am not sure how fast Smudge will get this to you.)

Satisfied with my response, I tied the letter to his leg, and took him to the window. I opened the window and pushed him out, he flapped his little wings and was soon flying towards the burrow, where I knew Harry would be.

After Smudge wasn’t even noticeable in the sky I walked to the kitchen for lunch. I walked in to find Draco and the Dark Lord in there. I sat down and smiled at Draco. A soup and bread bowl came in from of me, it appeared to be the same as the others, and I began to eat.

“What are your plans for the rest of the holidays?” The Dark Lord inquired.

“I might go with my friends for the rest of the holiday,” I said, pausing to eat, not wanting eye contact.

“Ah, I will see you at Christmas then?”

“Maybe, depends if I come here or stay at school seeing as my parents are leaving later today.”

He nodded then walked out the room, I looked at Draco: we grinned at each other. Before I could say anything, Smudge flew in and settled on my shoulder, he gave me a letter, so I gave him some bread. I opened the letter, to my delight it was signed by Harry.

Bells!!

Mrs. Weasley says she would be delighted to have you here for the rest of the holiday!

We are going into Diagon Alley today anyway. Would you like to meet us outside Gringotts at two?

Bring all your stuff!

See you soon!

‘Arry

I quickly responded to the letter then looked at the time; it was 10 to 1 in the afternoon. Fretting at the time, I grabbed my suitcase I had used to bring all my stuff. I packed it all then placed it by the door to the sitting room that I knew they were all in. I would go by floo in the dining hall. I walked into the room to be greeted by smiles.

“You off now, Princess?” My father asked.

“Yeah, going to stay at the Weasley Burrow,” I said, smiling myself.

“Say hello, and thank her for the jam she sent us!” My mother said playfully.

“Thank you for having me,” I said, nodding to Narcissa.

“No problem sweetie; will we see you at Christmas?” She smiled.

“Maybe...I don't know,” I said uncertainly.

“Okay,” She still smiled anyways.

I hugged my mom and dad, and then Narcissa. I shook Lucius’s hand and Draco stood up and wrapped his arms around me. I smiled and blushed. Then Voldemort stood up, he grabbed my hand and put it to his lips. I blushed even more then.

“See you soon, my dear Isabella,” He purred, then kissed me.

In front of my parents.

I blushed even deeper and walked out of the room. I grabbed my bag and walked to the dining hall. I stepped into the fire and proclaimed, “The Leaky Cauldron!” I stepped out and waved to Tom and Draco, then went through the brick wall. I walked around the corner and went to Gringotts. There I saw my three best friends.

The screamed when they saw me. I ran to them and hugged them all. Harry first, though.
♠ ♠ ♠
Haha edited. Totlo_wolfs work (: thanks :)

Black Rose'97