The Dark Lords Rose

Stuck in a love square!

Harry held onto me for ages, and I can't say I hated it.

For some reason in the past 5 days he had changed. Matured, even. He finally looked at me and smiled, and for that moment it felt like it was only Harry and I, and the rest of the world had just been deleted from history. But then someone pressed play and Hermione was grabbing me, hugging me so tight I couldn't breathe, but I didn't care. I had missed them so much!

After everyone greeting me, and Mrs. Weasley commenting on how thin I was, we all went to look around Diagon Alley. None of us really needed anything for school, but I decided to get a nice new quill and some coloured ink. We also went to the Leaky Cauldron for a butter beer. We then left to go to The Burrow.

When we got there Hermione and Ginny both dragged me up into the bedroom we would be sharing.

While I sorted my bed and things, we had a giggle about gossip I had missed. Ginny had a huge crush on Harry, and apparently he looked at her and smiled the other day. I told them about Malfoy and I but I didn't utter a word about Tom. The Order could really use the information that he had changed to his old appearance. But if Voldemort found out, I would be to blame.

Whilst my long hours of thinking, I had realized that he must have changed himself so he can go around in public with no one realizing. I knew I should tell but I couldn't tell, I had a huge crush on him. Sigh.

We went downstairs and everyone had decided to have a game of Quidditch. The feeling to be up in the sky and the wind tickling my face was so good it was unreal.

My team won, and when we landed on the ground, the adrenaline rush was amazing, we were all hot and sweaty but smiles were plastered on everyone’s face. Even on those who lost. When we got inside, Mrs. Weasley was busy making preparations for dinner. Harry and I were set to sort the cutlery.

We got bust setting the table, and when I brushed by Harry he accidentally dropped a fork.

"Oh.... I am so sorry, Harry!" I apologized.

"It's fine," He said, smiling a heart-breaking smile. We both bent down to get it. He grabbed it and I looked up to see him still half crouched, staring at me. I smiled and our faces started to slowly inch towards each other...

"Bella! Harry! Finished the table? Food's ready!" Mrs Weasley said, ruining the moment, rushing in with plates floating behind her.

Our heads snapped up and we both stood up, we rushed off finishing the table. Occasionally I would look up to see Harry watching me, and I would blush a violent shade of red. After dinner, we all played a game of exploding snap, all laughing and smiling. It made me forget of Tom and Voldemort and reminded me of the good old days when Slytherin, was just Slytherin and when Voldemort was our worst enemy.

We went to bed and soon everyone was asleep. I couldn't sleep and was tossing and turning. I got up and went to the kitchen to get a drink. The kitchen light was on, and Harry was standing there, a glass of water in his hand. I smiled and grabbed a glass also.

"Can't sleep?" He said watching me.

"Nope, you?" I replied looking into his green eyes.

"No. How was Malfoy's then?" He inquired.

"It was okay. I hid for the entire time," I responded. Lying to him was hard for me so I averted my eyes.

I looked up and he was standing right in front of me, I put my glass down. He looked in my eyes, it felt as if he was staring into my soul, and could see every second of my life so far. His head bent down and our lips met, and fireworks exploded. Colours shot everywhere making the world so, so bright.

We broke apart. Harry kissed me on the forehead, grabbed his glass and walked out.

Oh, God. I am in a love square.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's late my lovelies, Hope it was worth it(:
Hopefully It won't be so long until my next update!

This chapter is now edited by.... yes totlo_wolf. Thanking her again (:
Ideas needed!

More comments+subscribers= Update!

Black Rose'97