The Dark Lords Rose

Followed

Walking back into school was like breathing a breath of fresh air, no worries, no cares. I wouldn't have to worry about anything again until Christmas, I could enjoy my school and friends, well I thought It would...

When we got to the train station, everything was normal. We got to an empty compartment and sat down, when the train began to slowly roll away into the trees I breathed a sigh of relief. The weight of a million bricks had been lifted, making my back so much lighter.

That train journey was the best in years, we laughed and joke. Ate and drank to our hearts content. Laughing the journey away. When we got to school, we jumped into a carriage. Looking up at the beautiful castle light up in the starry sky. We arrived to the dining hall and listened to chatter, just before we left, professor dumbledor stood up.

"Welcome back students, before you go off to bed I have an announcement. For the cleverer students among us, they are going to get special one to one time with a tutor. This teacher will be arriving tomorrow first thing. His name is Professor Rindle, those lucky enough to be chosen will arrive my owl shortly which will include information as to when and where your tutor sessions.”

Me and my friends exchanged looks with each other.... this isn’t normal, there has to be more to this than he is revealing, maybe it’s something to do with the order? We carried onto bed and fell asleep quickly, I had a peaceful night, dreaming of nothing.

When we woke up, we all got changed into our school uniforms and walked down to breakfast. Halfway through breakfast the hall went silent as our new ‘tutor’ walked in.

He was gorgeous, he had dark brown hair, bright blue eyes. Familiar almost, he looked at me and winked. But of course every other girl thought it was aimed at her, and this caused an explosion of giggles surrounding me. I looked down, blushing and once he got to the teachers table he smiled at me. His eyes sparkling familiarly.

Then all attention was drawn from the gorgeous new teacher when the post arrived. I was surprised to see a letter drop in front of me. I picked it up and recognised the feeling of the schools heavy parchment. I open it and pull out the letter.

Dear Isabella
You have been chosen to receive special tutoring from Professor Rindle. Your first session will be tonight at 8:00pm. Meet him in the grand hall, failure to attend will result in detention.
Best regards,
Professor M McGonagall

Ooh I get extra time with Mr Hottie, I giggled to myself. Mione looked up and she had a similar envelope and a blush on her freckly cheeks. She grinned at me and we both laughed. We got up and went to our first lesson, herbology.

The day ran smoothly and soon we were at dinner, nerves were beginning to dance in my stomach. After I had eaten I went up to the dorms and got ready. I got changed into skinny jeans and a black long top and cardigan. I did my makeup and did my hair. At 19:59pm I walked down to the grand hall.

He was standing by the entrance waiting. When he saw me he pushed himself off the wall and elegantly glided towards me, inspecting me secretly he smiled that heart breaking smile and pulled my arm to follow him. I followed him to a room which was obviously his office. He shut and locked the door and then turned to face me.

“You thought you could escape me”

In that instant I remembered why he was so familiar. It was Tom.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I haven't updated in a while, been working on my new story. Check it out?
Will be updating as soon as I can.
Comments? Thoughts?

Black Rose'97