Private Universe

Storm In A Teacup

Taylor and Alex were trying to get me to talk. They had also moved closer it me if it were possible. My hands stayed in my jacket pockets because the shaking was getting worse. I couldn't leave with them. I couldn't risk him seeing them and coming after them. Tay was one of my best friends and I was starting to enjoy Alex's company. It was taking all my strength not to start crying and screaming. I also couldn't take my eyes off of him. He looked like he was in line for the show. It scared me even more. I wasn't going to be able to help with set up tonight.

This was getting out of hand. In my head I had created a ridiculous scene where I punched him in the face and was able to walk away unharmed. That was very doubtful. And if he saw me he was sure to break his place in line to talk to me. I looked to Alex and Tay to see if some brilliant idea came to mind while looking at them. They both stared at me with worried looks on their faces.

"Please tell me what's wrong, Zooey." Taylor said in a crazy worried voice.

I sighed. "I recognize someone in line. And it's bad. Really bad."

She glanced out the window towards the crowd. "How bad?"

"Crazy stalker bad."

"Oh shit."

"Wait. What is going on?" Alex asked confused.

I breathed before answering. "It's this lawyer. He's...stalker-ish. And creepy. And something about him is off."

"Lawyer?"

"From the funeral. My grandmother's funeral. Where she gave me everything she owned. He was the lawyer and he was creepy and wouldn't leave me alone."

"Oh." He glanced out the window too. "And he's here?"

"Yes."

"Shit. What do we do?"

"I don't know." I whispered. "I really wish Alex was here." I whispered.

"Call him?" Taylor offered.

"No. I'm not having him get hurt. I wish you two weren't here. No offense. I just don't want anything happening to you guys." I said.

I saw Alex roll his eyes and a slight smirk appear on his face. "Please. No one can hurt me." He sounded so sure of it. I knew differently.

"Alex, don't. He's at least a foot taller than you."

"Thank you for the confidence. How do you know I haven't spent the last three years training to be a body builder?" He questioned with a small smirk.

"Because you would be exploding out of your shirt." I smiled at him.

"Right. Well, what do we do?"

"I don't know."

"We drive away." Tay said.

"What?" Both Alex and I said looking at her.

"Yeah! We drive away. So you can get out and hide. I know how to drive the van. I think."

"Tay, I don't think that's the best idea." I said.

"Especially if you don't know how to drive." Alex said.

"I know how to drive!" She yelled.

"A van?" He questioned smirking again.

"I-" She stopped and thought about it.

"Exactly. New plan." He said.

We talked about different ways to escape for while with no luck. I felt like the world was going to come to an end and I hadn't even heard Alex tell me he loved me. But when I saw him walking towards the van we were sitting in I wanted to scream at him to go back. Tay and Alex jumped when he knocked on the door. She let him in and I groaned. This was so not the time.

"Nice to see you too, Zooey." He grinned and sat next to me. He wrapped his arms around my should and kissed my head.

"You're so right, Tay. They are fucking adorable." Alex from The Cab said.

"Right?" She grinned at us and I buried my face in Alex's chest.

"What's wrong with her?" He asked the other two.

"Creepy lawyer from the funeral is in line for the show." Taylor said. I groaned again.

"Really?" Alex said. I felt him tense up and I felt even worse.

"Yes. And now we can't leave until they go in." I said pulling up from his chest.

"Why not?"

"Because I'm not having any of you get hurt because of me. I won't let it happen." I said.

They all smiled at me but it was Taylor who spoke. "We're not all that worried about ourselves. I mean we are, obviously. But we should probably worry about keeping you safe."

"But you guys don't get it. There's something really not right about him. I don't know how to describe it. But he's off." I said.

"I agree with her." My Alex said. "No one should get hurt. What if you two left first and we hung out here? Tay, you have to be on stage soon anyway. And when the crowd goes in we will get out and find our way in."

Both Alex and Tay thought about it. I had to admit it was a much better plan than what we had been coming up with. No one would know I was in here but these three. It could work. I just hoped no one else came and joined us. I did not need anymore stress.

"Do it." I said. "You guys leave first and hopefully he goes in with the crowd. If not...well, will come to that when we get there."

"Okay." They agreed and exited the bus together.

I glanced at the people in line and felt my stomach churn as I saw him look up towards the bus. My only hope was that he would go into the theater with the rest of the fans. I could hide backstage for as long as needed and if I had to I could find a security guard to walk around with. I felt Alex pull me close and I looked up at him. He didn't look all that happy but I was glad he was there. He had a way of calming me down when I needed it.

"Are you okay?" He asked. He was still tense and I decided I did not like the tense Alex. At all.

"Better. But only slightly."

His face softened as he looked at me. "Why only slightly?"

"Cause you could still get hurt." I whispered.

I felt him pull me close and then he swung my legs over his. "Don't worry about me. I'll be fine." He rubbed my back and I tried not to cry.

"Alex, please don't go crazy 'I need to beat you up cause your terrorizing my girlfriend' on him. I don't care what you say, he's crazy. Like actually crazy. And I would feel so awful if you got hurt at all."

I felt him laugh and kiss my head again. "Fine. I would enjoy a great beat down, though."

I smiled and took his other hand in mine. "Thank you."

We sat in the We Are The In Crowd van and talked about lighter things. It started to get a bit darker and they finally started letting people inside. I watched the lawyer and only the lawyer. He let other people go in before him and I felt my heart sink. I was never going to get out of this van. But near the end it looked like he had given up on trying to find me outside the venue and decided to just go inside with everyone else. I was finally able to breath and out of nowhere I started crying.

I felt terrible about crying in front of Alex. I was trying to avoid that as long as I could but I just couldn't help it. He didn't say anything but just pulled my closer and let me cry. He kissed my head a few times and rubbed my back lightly. I was so happy he was here with me.
♠ ♠ ♠
O: Another update cause I'm feeling crazy inspired. Buttt. I'm not sure how it's all gonna play out.
I also have no idea when Alex is gonna tell her that he loves her.
But yeah. Read, Comment, Subscribe and give me love. Cause I love you guys. I might update again later. If I get bored and inspired enough to. :D
Title credit goes to Red Hot Chilli Peppers. Cause I love them to pieces and they've been through some shit.
Btwss. Writing with two Alexes was difficult. I can't imagine if I had added the third Alex. What a nightmare.