Private Universe

Bad

I smiled to myself as the brightness came through the window's of the room. I could tell Alex wasn't next to me but I figured he was out getting stuff for my birthday. Because today was my birthday. I grinned. I was alone in the house and I could do whatever I wanted until Alex got back. I pushed the covers off of me and went to the ipod dock. I scrolled through and found a rough version of Hot Chelle Rae's I Like It Like That. I turned it all the way up and started dancing.

I jumped in the shower and decided to treat myself by shaving. I could hear the music with the shower going and I could tell I was probably driving the neighbors insane. But I didn't really care. It was my birthday and I could do whatever I wanted. I covered myself in my cherry vanilla scented lotion and slipped some cut off jean shorts on and a few layered white tank tops.

As I headed downstairs I could hear Alex back from his adventure. I grinned at him and helped him bring in everything he was carrying. There were bags full of groceries and a chocolate cake with frosting. He set everything down and pulled me into his arms. Our lips met and I could feel myself melting into his arms. I loved kissing him. It never got old.

"Happy birthday." He whispered pulling away.

I grinned. "Thanks. What did you get me?"

"I thought you didn't want gifts." He smirked at me.

"I thought so too. But I realized I do."

He laughed. "Good. I hope you like chocolate cake. I wasn't sure and I thought if I called you it would ruin it."

"Love chocolate cake. I prefer confetti. With vanilla frosting."

"You're so plain." He grinned.

"No, I'm so vanilla." He rolled his eyes and kissed me again. I pulled away and we both went to uploading all the groceries."So, what are we doing today?"

"Anything you want. It's your birthday."

"I thought you had a plan. Why did you get so much shit?" I asked handing him the milk.

"Well, I was at the grocery store and I guess I figured I should get it all now. I don't know."

"I see."

We finished unpacking things and I kept glancing at the cake. I wanted to dip my finger in it so badly. I popped the cover off and drug my finger across one corner. I turned to face Alex and licked the frosting off my finger and grinned.

"No fork?" He questioned.

"Why bother? It's only you and I."

"But what if Rian wants some?"

"Who says it will be here when he gets home?" I smirked and got more frosting on my finger. "Want it?"

He stood in front of me and was about to lick it off my finger but I moved quickly and it landed on the side of his face. I pulled my hand back and covered my face. I bit my lip to keep from laughing but it was too much. His facial expression was enough to send me into a fit of giggles. He waited for me to stop but every time I looked at him a fresh wave of giggles erupted out of me.

"You think that's funny?" He questioned. He was close to my face and I was biting my lip again.

I nodded. "Hilarious."

"Huh."

I hadn't seen that what his arm was doing until he was pressing sticky delicious smelling frosting onto my chest. I gasped but he didn't let up. He only grinned and continued to spread it across my chest.

"You suck." I grinned.

I spun around and dug my hand into the cake and threw it at him. It landed square on his chest and soon we were both throwing cake and frosting at each other. It landed all over the floor, counter, and walls of the kitchen. It was a mess I wasn't going to look forward to cleaning up but it would be worth it. My tank tops were ruined but they were easily replaceable. Eventually we ran out of cake to throw at each other and we were at a stand still looking at each other.

Both of us were covered in cake and frosting. Neither of us could stop smiling. It had been my first food fight of sorts and I loved every second of it. And I had to admit he looked pretty good covered in frosting. I started to walk towards him but because of the frosting on the floor I slipped and fell on my ass. He was by my side in a second and I realized I was laughing. He had a very confused look on his face and I didn't blame him. I probably sounded really crazy. He helped me sit up against the oven and then sat next to me. I looked at him and smiled.

"I'm sorry about your cake." He said.

"I'm sorry about your kitchen."

He laughed. "God, Rian would kill us if he saw it."

"He's not here," I reminded him. "And we'll have it clean before he gets home."

"So true," He said.

I leaned in and kissed him lightly. "Thank you."

"For getting cake in your hair? Destroying your clothes?" He laughed.

I laughed too. "No, for making it an amazing birthday."

"We're barely into the day."

"It's still be the best so far." I kissed him again and stood up.

He looked at me confused and I bit my lip before deciding. I unbuttoned my jean shorts and let them fall to the ground. I stepped out of them and sat on him, straddling his legs. He placed on hand on my side and the other brushed my cheek pushing hair behind my ear. I smiled at him and he smiled back.

"You sure?" He whispered.

I nodded. Our lips met and he picked me up and set me on my back gently. He pulled up and I bit my lip as he removed his shirt. He leaned over me again and began kissing down my jaw and along my neck. His fingers ran up my side and I shivered a little. I could feel him smiling as he kissed my skin and I couldn't help but smile back. His hand ran under my tank tops and I pulled myself up to quickly remove my tank tops. I was left in my bra and boy short panties.

He smiled and his lips met mine again. My fingers found the button of his jeans and I managed to push them off. His hands explored my body and everything about it felt right. He unhooked my bra and threw it behind him. He grinned and slipped my underwear off while I pushed his boxers off too. He smiled at me one last time before he entered and I gasped at how good it felt.

--

I watched Alex pull up his jeans and I pulled up my shorts. I got a good look at his back and I smiled. I was a sucker for a good back. After I buttoned my shorts I walked up to him and wrapped my arms around his waist and buried my face in his back. I felt the rumble of a laugh and he turned around so I was facing his chest. I pulled away and smiled at him. His hand lifted my chin towards his face and he kissed me lightly.

"Everything alright?" He asked.

"Never better."

"Are you sure?"

I nodded. "I'm fine. More than fine. I'm perfect."

"Good," He smiled. "I love you."

"I love you too."

He pulled me in for a hug and kissed my head. "Happy birthday, Zooey."
♠ ♠ ♠
Cuteee. Even though I suck at writing sex scenes. =/
But not the point! If I get two more comments tonight I will try and update again. [:
And guess what?

EIGHT STARS. Holy balls. I'm excited. So, I give you this magic chapter and if I get at least two comments I will write another. And you get gifts. :D
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
Holy shit. I love you guys. You don't even know how difficult it is getting to find decent photos of that man. <3
I also need an idea on what to do when we reach ten stars. That's going to be a big one. So let me know what you would like when we get to ten and I'll see if I can make it work.
And as always read, comment, subscribe and give me love.
Title credit goes to The Cab. It just came on and sounds perfect.

P.S. I saw The Lion King in 3D today and holy shit. If you get the chance to see it like that, do it. It's fucking amazing and no other viewing of that movie could even compare to in theaters and 3D.