Status: El Fin.

Temporary Bliss

And we can fool everyone, fool everyone.

A little after ten o’clock Cameron decided he should head home. So we shut the movie off and slowly walked up the basement stairs, luckily my parents were already in bed--they go to bed early-- so I didn’t have to explain anything to them. I waited for Cameron to put his shoes on then walked him outside to his car barefoot.

Cameron leaned his back up against the driver door and took both of my hands in his, “So when do you think we should tell them?”

“I don’t know. The sooner we tell them means we don‘t have to hide it for as long.”

“Does tomorrow work for you?” he asked.

I nodded, “Perfect. We have to think of a good way to tell them though, freak them out a little.”

“I know exactly what you mean.” he smirked, pulling me so I was leaning against his chest.

I stood up on my tiptoes and pressed my lips against his. I ran my hands up his chest and wrapped them around his neck. I slowly pulled back, leaving my face close to his.

I looked up into his eyes and sighed, “You should probably go.” I returned to my normal
height and stepped away from him.

His finger tapped my nose and he smiled, “Goodnight.”

I smiled, “Night.”

He climbed in his car then rolled his window down, “Don‘t make any plans for tomorrow.”

I smiled and nodded, waving as I watched him back out of my driveway. I watched his car disappear then trudged back inside. I headed up the stairs, opening my parent’s door a little and let them know Cameron went home.

I then went into my bathroom and showered. I got out of the bathroom and checked my phone that was laying on my bed. One missed call and one new text message. I slid the bar on the touch screen to unlock my phone and saw they were both from Cameron.

I went straight to the text message, giggling as I read it over twice,
I see you‘re dodging my phone calls now, think I‘m gonna sue you? ;)

I was smiling as I replied to him, letting him know that I wasn’t near my phone when he called, then asked him if he needed anything.

I was still smiling when he texted back,
Excuses, excuses. No, I didn‘t need anything, I just wanted to say goodnight. So goodnight, Charlotte.

I smiled and said goodnight then put my phone on the charger, setting it in it’s usual spot by my pillow. After climbing into bed I soon drifted off to sleep.

*** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***

The next morning I walked into Cameron’s back yard. In a few minutes Zach and Caroline would know Cameron and I were dating. We called each other earlier this morning and worked out a plan on how to tell them, while still freaking them out a little.

“Hey guys.” I smiled, sitting down next to Cameron on the lawn chairs set up in a circle.

“Hey Scarlet.” Zach greeted.

“So, I kinda have someone for you guys to meet.” I fessed up.

“Oh yeah, who?” Caroline asked curiously.

“Well, it‘s a guy. I really, really like him. So be nice.”

Zach nearly spit the water, he had just drank, out of his mouth and exchanged a concerned glance with Caroline.

“You don‘t mind that I invited him, right? Because he‘s here now…” I asked, looking at all of them.

“Well, just a little.” Caroline mumbled.

“What! Why?” I somewhat demanded.

Zach quickly stood up, causing his chair to tip over backwards, “Because we were trying to set you and Cameron up! You knew that too! Why couldn‘t you two just try it out? We need a good couple to double date with and stuff!”

“Seriously, Charlotte, I thought you liked Cameron!” Caroline stated. She was now standing up with her arms crossed.

“Whoa, what?” Cameron said, looking at me. And then he started smiling, which caused me to start smiling.

“I have a girlfriend guys, as of yesterday.” Cameron fessed up.

“Damnit Cam!” Zach yelled. “You always told me how much you liked Charlotte, what the hell happened?”

Cameron and I kept looking at each other smiling. I got up out of my chair and made my way onto Cameron’s lap. His arms wrapped around my waist and we fit together like a puzzle piece. He planted a kiss on my cheek and we both looked up at Caroline and Zach who were now confused as hell.

“Wait. So you two…” Zach started, pointing at us.

I nodded, “Yeah, yesterday. It all kinda just happened…”
♠ ♠ ♠
*Title Credit:
Fool Everyone by A Rocket To The Moon.

My Sim just fucking peed on the floor; there is a vacant bathroom right next to you. Ugh. Idiot.

Fuck The fucking Spill Canvas. Ugh. I was so excited to see them too.

I am convinced I found the most perfect human being ever.

If dying is bold, the courage I’ve got.

The greatest tour ever isn’t coming to Iowa. Shockerrrrrrrrrr. But on the bright side, Iowaaaaa, you're beauuuutiful today!!

Nathan left, not even a shock. Totally called it forever ago. So I’m over it; not to sound rude or like I don’t care. I’ve just known for a long time so whatever. It’s not the fucking end of the world.
But this is like the nth person to leave a band.

Thank you to those of you that commented! [(You know who you are!) I don't have time to add them all, sorry!!]