Status: El Fin.

Temporary Bliss

Do you wanna take off my clothes? YES.

I stood in the open doorway and watched him get closer to me. We both just stared at each other, he slightly opened his mouth and instead of talking, his hands grabbed my face and his lips were on mine again. Oh goodness, I can’t even describe the butterflies I was getting from kissing him. My whole body started tingling and I was sure my skin was moving. My stomach felt like waves were crashing around inside of it. Every reasonable thought in my mind vanished and the only thing I could think of was how I wanted nothing more than to be kissing him right now.

My hands grabbed his shirt and I pulled him inside. I shut the sliding door without breaking the kiss and then locked it. I slowly pushed him backwards through the kitchen and toward the living room. Bumping into a few walls on our way, we finally made it to the living room.

I tried to warn Michael of the stairs behind him but he wouldn’t let my lips leave his. Thus resulting in him tripping backwards over them. I came crashing down on top of him and we both let out small laughs through the kiss. We slowly made our way up the stairs. We reached a landing and I slipped my hands up his shirt, feeling his flat stomach.

“God, charlotte. Just take it off.” He mumbled before placing his lips on my neck.

I chuckled and grabbed the hem of his shirt and pulled it up and over his head before tossing it aside. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist, kissing his lips as my hands ran up and down his chest. He carried me up the rest of the stairs and set me down once we reached the top. His hands ran up and down my sides a few times before he finally removed my shirt. Once we made it to my room he pinned me up against the wall and trailed his lips down to my neck.

My hands fumbled with the button on his jeans as he kissed back up my neck. His lips made contact with mine again as he stepped out of his pants, he swiftly picked me up then set me down on my bed seconds later. He tugged at the bottom of my pajama shorts, sliding them off and tossing them onto the floor. His hand slowly trailed up my legs and thighs as his lips found mine.

I can honestly say I don’t regret what happened that night. And yes, I’m fully aware I’m a terrible girlfriend. I feel bad for cheating, especially on an amazing guy like Cameron, and I’ll admit it was pretty fucking stupid of me, but I definitely don’t regret it.

*** *** *** *** *** ***

I woke up the next morning to my phone ringing and the doorbell going off every two seconds. I put my hands over my face and groaned, noticing how tired and sore I was. I reached for my phone on my nightstand and grabbed it, groggily answering it, “Hello?”

“Charlotte! Good you answered!” My body tensed up, it was Cameron. “I thought you were dead or something! Where are you? I‘m at your house but you‘re not answering…”

“Oh, yeah, I was sleeping sorry, I can be a heavy sleeper. Um can-can you give me a few minutes?” I asked, my thoughts were racing.

“Yeah, take your time.” he chuckled, then hung up.

“Shit, Michael! Get up, Cameron is-” I rolled over and noticed he wasn’t there. I sat up and saw his clothes were gone off of my floor. I swung my legs off of my bed, keeping a sheet wrapped around my naked body as I gathered my clothes from off of the floor, cringing in pain with every step I took.

I got to my bathroom and turned on the shower. As I waited for the water to warm up I bent over and gathered my hair on the top of my head, I stood back up and was in the process of putting my hair in a messy bun when I saw the side of my neck. Oh god. I quickly finished putting my hair in a bun and leaned closer to the mirror, examining the side of my neck. I traced my finger around the hickey and the few stray red marks from where he lightly bit me. I smiled a little at the flash backs that were occurring in my head. I remembered Cameron was waiting outside and I quickly hopped in the shower to wash the smell of sex off of my body; I didn’t even bother washing my hair.

I hopped out of the shower and quickly dried off before I threw on sweatpants and a band t-shirt. I quickly brushed my teeth and put a little makeup on my neck. I took my hair out of the bun and made sure it hid my neck. I shut the light off in my bathroom and grabbed my phone off of my bed, checking it to see if I had any messages or calls from Michael as I walked down the stairs and to the front door…there were none. I opened the front door and saw Cameron sitting on the steps; he looked over his shoulder and then stood up, smiling.

“I remember you telling me you were a heavy sleeper, I just didn’t realize how heavy.” he winked.

I smiled a little, “Yeah, I must have been really tired last night.”

His arms opened up and I stepped into them for a hug, wrapping my arms around his muscular torso. He squeezed me tightly making me cringe.

He loosened is grip and his hands fell to my waist, gently pushing me back away from him, concern all over his face, “I‘m so sorry, did I hurt you? I just missed you…I didn‘t mean to squeeze you that tight.”

No, you didn‘t hurt me, I‘m just sore from the sex I had last night…that wasn‘t with you, I thought to myself.

“N-no, I went to the um, the g-gym last night and pushed it a little too hard and now I uh, I‘m sore.” I chuckled.

“Oh…if I would have known I wouldn’t have-” he started.

I cut him off, “Cam, it‘s fine, really.” I laughed.

“Your lips aren‘t sore are they? Because I really want to kiss you right now.” he smiled, turning a light shade of red.

I shook my head and wrapped my arms around his neck; I stood up on my tip toes and pressed my lips to his. I pulled back a few seconds later and smiled up at him, returning to my normal height.

“Have I told you how beautiful you are?” he asked, tucking my hair behind my ear. His face turned from a smile, to shock and confusion.

“Ch-Charlotte? Uh…um…W-what‘s that….on your…uh, what‘s on your neck?” he asked.
♠ ♠ ♠
*Title Credit:
I Like The Ones by Austin Gibbs. He can take my clothes off any time. His song 'La La La' actually goes realllyyyy well with the first part of this chapter haha. I suggest listening to it.

~Some of you probably love this chapter; some of you probably hate it. Either way all of you are freaking the fuck out.
~I do not promote sex either so…wait until you’re married or like 40.

Things that have gone on this week:
-Found out how condoms are made thanks to the show How It’s Made.
-Wished that I was Mandy Moore so Ryan Adams could sing me ‘La Cienega Just Smiled’ every night before I went to bed.
-Fell in love with You Me At Six.
-Passed my math test even though my dick of a professor put a question on it over something we never studied, nor is in our book.
-Bought a rad raincoat from goodwill.

Somebody save me, I just can’t go on.

Oh we go back in time tonight!! Back to the Future shit right hurrrr. (daylight savings.)

Thank you for commenting, seriously you’re all fucking amazing. <3
sydney_logan14
ddhoneybee123d
missxlovexx15
xxErika411xx
Addicted2Adub
adubluv143
ayeitsaleciaa
slasherlover95
VegasJonasLuver
katiecutting
OfficialMatilda96
june1998
kristynannee
AllstarWeekendFan143
mbarsenault26
CaitlinAllstar
musiclover14
marylove2013
ddhoneybee123d
nessiii23
mandies
MsCameronQ806
xJonasAdub1DLovatic
SammyNicoleAlly

I know you all have something to say about this chapter so leave a comment HERE.