Status: El Fin.

Temporary Bliss

Your fingertips across my skin.

I was laying down on the couch, cuddled up next to Michael as we watched The Sandlot; one of my favorite movies, and his too. In the previous hour I had somehow removed his shirt and was now tracing circles on his bare chest, instead of watching the movie I ended up thinking about times I’ve spent with Michael. I chuckled, not realizing he could hear me, and he was quick to ask why I was laughing.

I rested my chin on his chest to look up at him; I smiled and laughed a little more, “I didn’t mean to laugh out loud.”

He chuckled, “Well you did.” His arms tightened around me and I could feel his warm, sweet breath hit my face.

“I was just thinking about the times we‘ve hung out. Remember that one time we were at work and we were just asking each other questions the whole time, and I asked you what your middle name was.”

His left hand quickly covered his face, making a smacking sound, “Yes.” he groaned. “And then I told you to never mention it again because I hate it…you‘re mentioning it now.”

I smiled and laid my cheek against his chest, “Yeah, well I think it‘s cute.” I shrugged and kept drawing circles on his lower chest. “Michael Allen Martinez.” I smiled, and quickly glanced up at him to see his reaction.

He just rolled his eyes and grabbed my hand that was on his chest, his warm hand engulfing mine. “Don‘t say it again.” he laughed.

I sighed, “Okay, I won’t…Michael Allen Martinez.” I teased.

He sighed and let go of my hand before he gently pushed me away from him and stood up, “Aw, don’t be mad!” I laughed.

“Oh, I‘m not mad.” he said, quickly picking me up bridal style. “I‘m just going to take you hostage now.” he laughed as he carried me into his room.

“No! I have to get home!” I argued through my laughter as he pulled back the covers then set me down on the bed.

“You‘re spending the night!” he smiled as he plopped down next to me.

“I can’t! My parents are going to start to wonder where I am, I can’t say I‘m at Cameron‘s because my parents will not agree with that!”

“Say you‘re at Caroline’s.” he shrugged.

I sat up, "My parents are going to talk to Caroline, or her parents within the next week and they'll bring it up."

"So get Caroline to cover for you." He said it like it was the most obvious and easiest thing in the world.

“And what am I supposed to tell her? That I‘m at Cameron‘s? That won’t work! And I can’t tell her I‘m at your house!”

He let out a fake gasp, “You mean you didn‘t tell Caroline about us? Ohhh, you are breaking girl code!”

I smiled and shoved a pillow in his face, “She set me up with Cam, I couldn’t tell her…”

“Just call her and tell her you‘re camping on the beach or something.” he smiled as he tugged on my arm. I sighed and gave in, laying back down next to him.

“I don’t know…” I worried, snuggling up next to him. “I‘ll try.” I said as I pulled out my phone.

He smiled and gave me a quick kiss on my cheek.

I sat up as the phone started ringing, she answered on the third ring, “Hey, scar!” she greeted cheerfully.

“Hey Caroline…so I have a favor to ask of you.” I started. I closed my eyes and hoped she would go for it.

“And what‘s that?”

“Can you like cover for me? I‘m spending the night at a…friend’s house, and my parents don‘t know them…so can I tell my parents I‘m spending the night at your house?” I pleaded.

“Who‘s house?” she asked.

I glanced at Michael who was sitting across from me, he winked and gave me a peck on the lips, I widened my eyes and pushed him back, sending him a warning glare.

“well, you don‘t know them…”

“oh c‘mon, you can just tell me you‘re spending the night at Cameron‘s house.” she teased.

“Hang on a sec.” I covered the speaker and looked at Michael, “I can‘t lie to her.” I whispered to him.

He nodded, “Yes you can.”

“It‘s not Cameron‘s house.” I answered Caroline. “I‘ll explain it later, can you just cover for me?” I pleaded.

“As long as I can meet this person…” she sighed.

Michael heard this and quickly attacked me in a hug, pinning me down on his bed causing me to laugh. “Stop!” I whisper yelled, trying to stop my laughter.

“So is that a yes?” I grinned, as Michael started kissing my neck.

“Yes! You owe me though.” she laughed a little.

“Michael stop!” I laughed, trying to get away from him. I quickly covered my mouth, realizing Caroline heard that.

Oh this was not good.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit:
Almost Lover by A Fine Frenzy.

~Dun dun dun dunnnnnnn. Charlotte is in a pickle.

The hardest part of living is just taking breaths to stay. And I know I’m good for something, I just haven’t found it yet.

Happy Holidays!! (This way I don’t have to list off like every holiday.)

Siiiighhhhh. You’re being an asshole.

I vacuumed up my sock today. Well. It took 2 hours to get out of the like 20ft hose. Because it’s a central vac, so the hose plugs into the wall and there’s a whole pipe system so yeah.

Your comments are so lovely, thank youuuuu!

xJonasAdub1DLovatic
iloveadub15
andgee22
VegasJonasLuver
AWTSSGTSMCFAN4EVER
MsCameronQ806
love.laugh.music.
comedownwithlove
KatelynAllStar
xxErika411xx
mandies

Comments can goHERE.

The smell of duct tape gives me a headache.