Status: El Fin.

Temporary Bliss

Lying tongues are clumsy

“CHARLOTTE!” she yelled. I winced and closed my eyes, pushing Michael off of me. “YOU‘RE AT A BOYS HOUSE? WHAT IS HE DOING? WHAT ARE YOU TELLING HIM TO STOP!?” She demanded.

“Caroline! I can‘t explain right now, I swear I‘ll explain it all tomorrow, just promise you‘ll cover for me?”

“Fine! Just tell me who Michael is!”

“It‘s my friend‘s dog…listen I have to go, thanks for covering for me!” I said quickly.

“Liar! Charlotte! Don‘t lie to me…we‘re best friends.”

“Caroline, I swear I will tell you the truth tomorrow. Just don’t tell Cameron, please, please don’t.”

She sighed, “okay, I won‘t…” then she hung up.

I plopped down on my back and sighed before I looked over at Michael, “You see what you did?! Next time stay off of me when I‘m on the phone!”

He smiled and leaned in for a kiss, “No kisses for you! You just made me lie to Caroline.”

He held himself above me as I kept staring at the blue wall off to my right.

“You know you can’t stay ‘mad’ at me.” he chuckled.

His lips slowly trailed down my jawbone to my neck. It didn’t take long for me to start squirming. I could feel him smile against my skin before he pulled back and caught my stare.

I sighed and rested my hands on both of his cheeks, “Stop being so cute, okay?”

He shook his head and smiled, revealing those dimples that gave me butterflies, “Never” he whispered.

I smiled and guided his lips down to mine for a short kiss. “Let me call my parent‘s and then we‘ll be good.”

He got up and dug through his drawers to get me a pair of his boxers and a t-shirt to sleep in as I walked outside of his room to call my mom.

“oh darn, I can’t find anything for you, looks like you’ll have to sleep naked.” He said once I came back in his room.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed the clothes he was holding behind his back and walked into his bathroom to change.

“I‘m kind of offended you called me a dog.” he winked, once I walked back into his room.

“You‘ll get over it.” I shrugged as I laid down next to him. “Don‘t try anything.” I warned as I cuddled up next to him.

“So does that mean sex is off limits?” he laughed.

I rolled my eyes and patted his chest, “That‘s exactly what it means.”

“So you‘re going to prom with Cameron?” He asked, changing the subject quickly.

“Yeah.” I sighed, “He seemed so excited about it. I can‘t say no now.”

“Do you feel bad…for lying to him?”

“You have no idea. He‘s been so perfect to me. He‘s that guy every girl dreams of having. The guy that will give you the fairytale you want. He‘ll give you the happily ever after you‘ve dreamt of since you were a little girl. He‘s perfect, just not for me.” I sighed. I glanced up at Michael and placed a quick kiss on his jaw. “Can we not talk about it?”

“I‘m still trying to figure out why you like me.” he chuckled

“Well, you go ahead and figure that out, I‘m going to bed. Goodnight.” I said as I turned away from him and shut my eyes, a smile on my face.

*** *** *** ***

“Don‘t give me that look!” I warned as I stared at the brown eyed boy making an irresistible pouting face. “You know I have to go. Caroline basically knows I‘m cheating on Cameron.”

“That means you can stay longer.” he smiled as he pulled me back inside of his house.

“No, it definitely does not. It means I need to get over there and explain everything before she tells Cameron or Zach.” He kept his firm grip on me, refusing to let me leave, “Come on, please? We can hang out later, okay?” I persuaded.

“Give me a big kiss first.”

I smiled then stood on my tiptoes and pressed my lips against his. His arms wrapped around my waist, holding me close to him. He stepped back and a loud, high pitched squeaking noise sounded. We both started smiling into the kiss and pulled back once we started laughing. I looked down and saw he stepped on one of his dog’s chew toys.

I looked back up at him and continued laughing as he kicked the toy into the living room. “I‘ll see you later, okay?” I smiled.

He nodded, “Yeah. Whatever.” he winked.

I gave him one last peck on the lips then ran out the door. I quickly unlocked my car door and waved to Michael as I backed out of his driveway. I picked up my phone out of my lap and dialed Caroline’s number, anxiously waiting for her to answer.

“Charlotte! You are in deep shi-”

“I know!” I cut her off quickly before she could finish, “I‘m coming over now.” I quickly hung up before she could start lecturing me.

After I hung up on her last night she kept calling and texting me, I ignored her calls, sending her to my voicemail and didn’t even bother replying to her countless text messages.

Fifteen minutes later I parked my car in her driveway and slowly made my way up to the door. I knocked three times and rang the doorbell once. I stood back, looking down at my beat up yellow converse. I heard the door unlock and the whooshing sound of the door opening. I took a deep breath and glanced up, meeting the eyes of my best friend standing in the doorway.

I had lied to her so much.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit:
When I’m Home by Go Radio. (They are just so perff. Can I please see them again?)

~Charlotte is about to tell Caroline, how do you think that’s going to go?
~I think it’s cute how Michael said he’s trying to figure out why Scar likes him. I’m definitely in that situation now.
~It’s actually hard to write Michael’s part because I want to write him all cute and lovey-dovey but I can’t. Well I can, but I can’t too much since he’s supposed to be like an asshole.

I really hate tweezing my eyebrows. It hurts like a bitch. And those little fuckers neeeever want to come out. And then your skin is all red and irritated foreeever after. I prefer just getting them waxed because it’s like quick, rather than plucking where it’s like *pluck* ow. *pluck* oww. *pluck* ow *pluck* shit ow!

Did you ever wondery why this old world will make you cry?

I really appreciate your comments, and for reading this :)
xxErika411xx
love.laugh.music.
nessiii23
AWTSSGTSMCFAN4EVER
KatelynAllStar
andgee22
sydney_logan14
katiecutting
comedownwithlove
VegasJonasLuver
maurice.
mandies
MsCameronQ806

Don’t be a silent reader! Leave some feedback here
! :)