Status: El Fin.

Temporary Bliss

I was enchanted to meet you.

“It’s the brick house up on the right.” I said, giving Cameron the final direction to my house. He put his blinker on and seconds later pulled into my driveway, putting the car in park. “Thanks.” I smiled, I went to open the car door but he quickly hit the lock button, preventing my door from opening. “Cameron…”

I looked over at him and saw him smirking, “That was a lame goodbye.” he noted.

“It was very nice meeting you Cameron, next time I‘m at Zach‘s house I‘ll stop over and say hello to you.”

He chuckled and bowed his head down, looking at his lap, “That was too formal.”

“Gosh, you‘re picky.” I teased. “Seriously, thank you so much for the ride home, my parents would kill me if I was late, you‘re a life saver.”

“It was no problem.” he grinned, pleased with himself.

“It was really awesome hanging out with you tonight, sorry about Caroline.” I said, shaking my head.

“It‘s no problem, it was nice meeting you three whole times. I‘m very lucky. I had a lot of fun, it‘s a shame you have curfew.”

I rolled my eyes, “I know right, we should do this again.”

A sparkle appeared in his eyes, “I‘d really love that, would you mind writing down your number for me? Or I can give you mine?”

“I‘ll take yours, and you take mine, deal?” I smiled.

He nodded and we exchanged phones, I typed in my number, adding myself in as a contact in his iPhone. I waited for him to finish, and when he did he started snickering.

“What?” I demanded, a smile creeping onto my face.

“I like that picture of you and Caroline; your background.” he said, holding in his laugh.

“Hey!” I said, reaching for my phone, he quickly pulled it away from me and continued looking at it. It was the most ridiculous picture too. Zach took it. Caroline and I were hanging upside-down from the monkey bars at a park; it showed my inner child. He took one last look at it then handed it back to me, taking his from me. “Thank you.” I mumbled.

“You‘re adorable.” he grinned.

I rolled my eyes, laughing a little, “Watch it, I may not return your calls or texts.” he unlocked the doors and I gave him a grateful smile, “Seriously thank you, drive safe.”

“Walk safely to your door, don‘t trip or anything.” I gave him a thumbs up and began walking up to my door, he backed out and rolled his window down, calling out to me as he drove away, “Bye, Charlotte!”

I giggled and waved, punching the four digit code into the keypad on the front door of my house, it beeped and lit up green, letting me know it was the right code. I turned the knob to unlock it and pushed the heavy door open, “I‘m home.” I called out to my dad who was in the home office, typing away on his computer. He glanced up at me and smiled, waving me into the room.

I took my shoes off and ran then slid across the wood floor to him, “How was your night? Who‘s car was that?”

“It was great! Caroline and Zach introduced me to Cameron, one of Zach‘s friends. He drove me home.”

“Such a gentleman.” my dad smiled, raising his eyebrows as to say ‘Do you like this boy?’

I ignored the look he gave me and said, “Goodnight dad, don‘t stay up too late.” I gave him a
kiss on the top of his head then jogged up the stairs to my room.

I quickly showered then booted up my laptop, I logged onto Facebook and responded to the message my brother sent me. I gave him my advice with his girl questions, and then debated on telling him about Cameron. We didn’t keep secrets from each other, but I wanted to keep this night between Cameron and I, so it was special, and not news to everyone. I decided against that and told him about it anyway.

I sent a text to Zach, asking if he and Caroline got home safely. I turned on my TV to reruns of the Brady Bunch. I plugged my phone into the charger and set it next to my pillow then drifted off to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
*Title Credit:
Enchanted by Taylor Swift. [Owl City sang it better than her. just saying.]

If I’m lost please don’t find me. If I drown let me sink.

So many concerts coming up in Des Moines that I’m going to!
Aug 22 – The Cab, ATL, Mayday Parade, WATIC. (and I get to meet Matt Vogel. Ok.)
September 22 – THE SPILL CANVAS. Yes, The Spill Canvas!!
October 8 – Falling In Reverse. (Ronnie Radke!! So much respect for him.)
October 11 – The Maine. (They haven’t played in Iowa since 2008 or 2009! I asked Pat when the last time the played in iowa was, on his formspring, and he was like It’s been TOOOOOO long.)
November 9 – Panic! At the Disco.

In other news, I saw Allstar Sunday. T’was fun. It was my mom’s birthday and she wanted to see them, haha. So we went to the fair, I got a mood ring that doesn’t work, it turned my finger blue though. I stepped in pig poop on my way to the petting zoo. :( I stood wayyyy off to the side. And I didn’t feel like sticking around to meet them.

Symphony Soldier comes out in exactly 5 days!

I’m gonna start journaling, so feel free to read those. They won’t all be deep. Just whatever’s on my mind, or something I’ve been thinking about.
http://member.mibba.com/203852/journals/

To those of you who commented; Thank you!! I love all of you beautiful girls!
oXmyworldXo
xJonasAdubAmaze
xxErika411xx
PennStatefreak7
Addicted2Adub
lena298 (Her comment made me smile so wide.)
AllstarAimee
katiecutting
musiclover14
nessiii23
ABubLover17
ayeitsaleciaa
OfficialMatilda96
MsCameronQ806

You can leave comments HERE. Or I will get Pat Kirch to go all Rat Boy on you all.