Status: El Fin.

Temporary Bliss

I've got a thousand different stories.

I woke up the next morning to two texts. One from Zach and one from Caroline. I was secretly hoping one would be from Cameron. Oh well…

I read Zach’s first, which just let me know that they made it home safely. Next I red Caroline’s asking me if I wanted to catch lunch with her today. We agreed on Palmer’s Deli, down by the beach, at eleven.

I decided to leave my hair wavy, after applying my makeup I changed into jean shorts, and a flowy yellow tank top to match my yellow converse. I slipped them on and grabbed my purse off of my dresser, tossing my phone in there. I ran down to the kitchen and grabbed a pear and a water bottle, then headed out the front door and got in my average silver Toyota Camry to meet Caroline.

Thirty minutes later I arrived, I jogged inside, knowing I was late, and saw her sitting at a table, looking at her phone. “Sorry!” I apologized as I sat down across from her.

She returned her phone to her purse and smiled at me, “It‘s not a problem! Don‘t worry. I ordered turkey and lettuce on white with a bowl of grapes, is that alright for you?”

“You know me so well.” I smiled.

“Nah, you just eat the simplest food.” she teased.

I rolled my eyes, “How are you feeling? You had a little too much to drink.”

“I know! I‘m so embarrassed! But I‘m feeling fine.”

“You introduced Cameron and I three times last night.” I said, taking a drink of my lemonade.

“Oh no, did I really?!” she worried.

I nodded a little, “Afraid so.”

“Do you like him?”

“I‘m sorry, what?”

“Don‘t avoid it!”

I shrugged, “He‘s cute.”

“I just realized you two would be perfect together.”

“You JUST realized?” I doubted sarcastically, raising my eyebrows. She nodded innocently, “Oh shush, Zach told me you two were planning on setting us up.”

“He spills all the secrets.” she rolled her eyes.

***

After we ate we headed down to the Pier. We stood at the end looking out over the mass of water. I put my arms on the railing and lifted myself up, leaning forward a little to look down at the water crashing against the wood poles holding the pier up. An image of one of the poles breaking causing all of us to fall into the water flashed in my head, I smiled, chuckling a little; I always freaked myself out a little by visualizing those kinds of scenarios.

A few seconds later I heard giggling. I put my feet firmly back on the ground and turned to my left saw Zach attacking Caroline with kisses on her cheeks.

“Hey.” someone greeted, I turned around to my right and saw Cameron standing next to me.

“Hey you.” I smiled.

“How‘s your head?” he asked, gently knocking his knuckles on the top of my head.

“Ha-ha, very funny.” I replied sarcastically, rolling my eyes. “If you must know, it‘s fine.”

“Good, I was worried about you all night.” he noted, drumming his hands on the wood railing.

“Thanks for your concern.” I mumbled, biting my lip to fight the smile.

We all decided to go get ice cream so we piled into Zach’s SUV and drove off to an ice cream parlor.

“Our dear friend Cameron was surfing one day, and had a pretty hard wipe out. And as a result, he lost his swim trunks. We looked for them but couldn’t find them.” Zach began the story, as we ate our ice cream at a wooden table.

I laughed looking over at Cameron who was turning red. “What‘d you guys do?”

“Zach‘s brother, Vic, went into the surf shop and bought me some.” Cameron mumbled.

Zach snickered, “What‘d he buy you Cam?”

Cameron shot Zach a glare. “A Speedo.” he mumbled.

I started laughing more. “No, you‘re lying!” Zach accused.

“Shut up, Zach.” Cameron hissed.

Caroline jumped in, “Vic didn‘t know the difference between a Speedo and a bikini bottom.”

My mouth dropped open, “He did not!”

“But he did!” Zach laughed. “So I swam the bikini bottom out to Cameron.”

“But Cam had to run all the way back to the car in just the bikini bottom that had flowers all over it because we took his towel!”

I covered my mouth and was laughing so hard I was crying. I glanced over at Cameron, whose face was a deep shade of red, looking down at his lap.

“You guys are so mean!” I said as I tried to stop laughing.

Just then I realized I had to get home, I quickly gathered my things, “I have to get home!”

“Aw, seriously?” Caroline whined. I nodded.

Zach dug in his pocket and tossed Cameron his car keys, “Drive Scarlet back to her car, will you Cam?”

“You really don‘t have to do that, the trolley comes right by here!”

“nah it‘s fine!” Cameron smiled.

I quickly threw my trash away then fell in step next to Cameron who had already started walking towards Zach’s car.

“You really didn‘t have to do this.” I said thankfully.

“Anything to get away from Zach and his embarrassing stories about me.” he shrugged.

“Any embarrassing stories about him?”

“Nah, that guy is perfect. Anything embarrassing that he does, he makes look cool.”

After a silent car ride, we pulled into the parking lot where my car was, “Watch your head.” he winked, as I climbed out of the car.

“Funny.” I stated bluntly. “You’re not going to let that go are you?”

“Nope. Not a chance.” he grinned.

I shook my head, laughing a little, “Thanks for the ride.” I smiled, unlocking my car.

“See you around.” he said before pulling out of the parking spot.

I drove home and did my daily chores and finished right as my mom was walking through the door. I walked into the kitchen where she was and helped her prepare dinner.
♠ ♠ ♠
*Title Credit:
Someday, Somehow by Every Avenue.

So much has happened lately.

I met The Cab. That awkward moment when Alex Marshall licks his thumb and wipes the corner of your mouth to get marker off your face...
Singer kept calling me sweetheart and hugging me; he smells so good. you can read about it here!

SYMPHONY SOLDIER CAME OUT TODAY! aka the album that has the song that this title came from! but it leaked like months ago. but the album version is a little different. I saw pictures from the Bad music video shoot and Angel Porrino was in them! haha so weird!

Maroon 5 went golfing on the golf course behind my house. I don’t like them, but I find that kind of rad.

My best friend, that I’ve known since we were 5, moved two hours away for college. We’ve always lived 10 minutes from each other.

I’m going to be an aunt…I’m so excited, I love babies!
my dad is going to be so fucking pissed. He’s becoming a deacon in the catholic church, and he’s all “no sex before marriage.” And yeah. I don’t wanna be here when my sister tells him. Plus my dad hates the guy that’s going to be the father.

I saw The Georgia Satellites with my dad. They were good. I knew a few songs. “she said don't hand me no lines and keep your hands to yourself”

You all should participate in this Allstar Weekend fan video! It sounds rad, check out the info by clicking the link! http://tinypaste.com/fdfae

Thank you for commentinggggggg :)
xxErika411xx
adubfan14
livingeachdayatatime
xJonasAdubAmaze
MsCameronQ806
Addicted2Adub
oXmyworldXo
lena298
marylove2013
ayeitsaleciaa
nessiii23
kristynannee

You too, can have your name mentioned if you comment HERE!