Status: Completed. Just need to put up the chapters.

Shiver

Shiver

“Hey baby.” Cameron gave me a quick kiss as I stepped inside.

“Hey.” I could feel my face blush as I saw her family watching us. The smiles on their faces let me know that it was cool, even though they’d told me they were alright with it countless times, but I still felt weird showing affection in front of them.

I think it would have been the same if Cameron were a boy. Just a respect issue I guess.
When we went up to her room I felt a little more comfortable, more at home. Funny, I liked being here better than at my own house.

“So where do your parents think you are?” She asked a while later.

I took a second before answering, not wanting to offend her, “At a friend’s house.”

“You still didn’t tell them about me?”

“They wouldn’t understand.”

I don’t think she liked my answer, “They would if you explained it.” She hugged me tight to her side, “I could help you.”

“I’ll tell them soon, I promise.” That made her happy and she kissed me, for longer this time.

Her hands were at my side and when she pulled back her eyes were sad, “You are still so skinny.”

“I’m eating though.” I try and plead with her, I don’t want her to hate me. “I’m trying.”

“Will you ever tell me why?”

I’d told her once for my need to be skinny. I just never told her why.

She might hate me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so if you haven't noticed the chapters are getting longer. This is just to show that she's getting better :D hope you like
Comments por favor