Status: Completed. Just need to put up the chapters.

Shiver

Shiver

The light was too bright. The room too white. The beeping too loud. The smell to sharp. My head was pounding and when I turned it, it just hurt worse.

Someone was grabbing my hand and I could feel pain shooting up my arm as they squeezed. “Ouch.”

“Oh my gosh baby, I’m sorry.” Cameron cried and then suddenly my hand was holding air.

“That is still too weird.”

“Shut up and focus on your sister.” I looked over to see my dad smiling sadly at me. “Hi honey.”

“What’s going on Dad?” My tongue was thick as I talked, sticking slightly to the roof of my mouth.

“You- you, um-“ His voice strained and I looked around to everyone else. “You hurt yourself real bad.”

“Did I?” I honestly couldn’t remember what had happened to get me in here. And I was slightly panicking.

“Sweetheart, did something happen?” I looked up at Cam, noticing the sudden pet name.

“What are you talking about?”

She took a deep breath as my brother’s looked on, “Is there a reason you would try to kill yourself?”

All at once it came back to me. The monitor to my left started beeping faster and faster.

Nurses ran in, causing commotion, and my family was screaming at them trying to find out what had happened.

No one knew my reasons for my sudden hyperventilating, and I intended to keep it that way.
♠ ♠ ♠
:O One more chapter and then I'm done for today. ^.^ comments would be so spectacularly spiffy.