Status: Completed. Just need to put up the chapters.

Shiver

Shiver

The doorbell rang and I answered it, to reveal Cam, “Hey what are you doing here?” She didn’t tell me she was coming over today.

“I missed you.”

“It’s barely been a week.” I protest, but really I was sort of happy she’d said that.

“Yeah but that was a week too long.”
In the end we just sat on my couch watching TV, “You know.” She said in the middle of one of those television movies. “I was just thinking about something we haven’t done in a while.”

“What’s that?”

“This.”

Somehow we ended up lying on the couch, her on top of me. We were still kissing when the door opened and I heard Jake and Ian’s voices, “Hey Anna- HOLY MOTHER OF GOD!”

Cam and I pulled apart to see both boys staring wide eyed at us. Slowly, I took her hand and pulled it out of my shirt, then sat us both up right. “Uh, hey.” I wiped my mouth with the back of my hand.

“Please never do that again.” They sounded as if I traumatized them.

And then for the first time in three years I started to giggle. And then that giggle turned into a laugh. And then that laugh turned into me falling over onto Cameron’s lap, clutching my stomach from the pain of laughing so hard.

“I can’t remember the last time she laughed like that.”

And then we were all laughing, both from the absurdity of the situation and from happiness. Because slowly but surely, things were getting back to normal.

And I couldn’t think of any place I’d rather be.
♠ ♠ ♠
Done. EEp. This has been a long time coming people. Soooo glad i finally finished. I hope you like it :D