Status: On Going

Undying Love: Year One

The Beginning

Traci Jazmyn Overton sat up straight in her bed with her large round silver eyes wide open and looked out her window onto the sky which was barely showing the first signs of light from the sun. “Today’s the day” she thought to herself happily. “This is the day that I will be leaving to go to Hogwarts.” She added with more joy. She flung her feet quickly out of bed and on to the cold hard wood floors of her bedroom. Traci felt a shiver come across her as the warmth from her bed left her quickly. She quickly ran over to her brown barn owl, Willow, who was asleep in her cage and stroked her quickly.
Traci dashed around her room for the next half an hour double checking to make sure that everything that she need was packed in her trunk. Once she was she everything was there she happily skipped down stairs still in her pj’s to grab some breakfast. Her house was huge it was actually what you would call a mansion, even though they did not need as much space as they had seeing as how there were only 3 people living in the house, 4 if you included the Overton’s house elf Kobus.
Everything was dark and bleak in this house and decorated with snakes. That was because her family for generations where put in the Slytherin house at Hogwarts. If she was not in Slytherin it would be extremely bad dishonor and shame would fall upon her, and she would be disowned. But there was no doubt in Traci’s mind that she would be put in any other house beside Slytherin. That was because she knew that in her heart that was where she belonged.
Traci finally made it to the kitchen where Kobus was busy preparing breakfast like he did every other morning. “What are you making today Kobus?” Traci asked the house elf. Kobus jumped slightly and looked back at his young miss and then he replied a bit shocked “Oh Miss Traci I didn’t see you there. I am making eggs. They are just about done why don’t you sit down in the dining area and I will bring you a plate of some right away.” Traci nodded and went to the dining room without another word. As she sat in a chair at the table waiting for her food, Traci’s mind wandered back to how excited she was to go and start her first year at Hogwarts.
She had got everything she needed at Diagon Alley one week ago and was very please to say that, she had gotten her a wand as well. It was a 9 and ¾ inch oak wand, with a core of Veela Hair. She loved her wand and thought it was beautiful. Just then Kobus entered the Dining area with a tray of food for Traci, and set it on the table for her. Traci nodded as if to say thank you to the house elf and waved him off.
Traci herself was not mean and harsh to the house elves, but due to the way that she was raised she was not particularly nice or friendly to them. But that kind of acting towards them was defiantly abnormal for her type of family. Her type of family meaning obviously rich, purebloods wizards. Traci found herself thinking too much about random things, and she started to eat the food on the table. She was half way through the food on the table when her mother and father walked in, and was quickly being followed by Kobus carrying their food on a sliver tray.
Traci sat up more stiffly and proper the instant she saw her parents walk in the room. Then she smile and greeted them “Good morning Mother, Father.” They both glance at her as if she were disturbing them somehow, and mumbled good mornings back as they sat down and started eating.
Cyrus was Traci’s father and he was a good looking man, who looked as if he was in his mid-30’s and he had short black hair and very light sliver eyes that he had gave to Traci. He was a very noble and proud man and was a Death Eater. But he was one of the people who lied and said that they were under the Imperius curse to do the Dark Lords bidding. He was married to Charissa, who of Crouse Traci’s mother. She had pale blue icy eyes and Long raven black hair, who was also very good looking and must have been in her mid-30’s as well. They both work at the ministry of magic and where very rarely ever home with Traci.
As soon as Traci finished her meal she announced that she was going to go get dressed and ready for the day, and then did just that. She ran happily up stairs and quickly changed her clothes and ran a brush through her silky smooth black hair. After that she slipped on her shoes, and then glanced at her large trunk. There was no way she could lift it, so she opened her bedroom door and called for Kobus.
Kobus appeared right in front of Traci only seconds later, and with a small bow said “How may I be of serves to you Miss.” Traci walked back into her room and Kobus followed. She then turned and pointed at her trunk and sleeping owl and said “I need these to be taken down stair and ready for me to leave.” Kobus bowed again and replied politely “Yes of course Miss Traci. Also if you would like to know your parents are almost ready to leave for the station.” Traci just simply nodded a thank you again and ran down stairs to wait for her parents to take her to King Cross Station in London.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you liked it R&R. And I love Comments!!!