Status: On Going

Undying Love: Year One

The Keeper of Keys and The Boy Who Lived

As everyone shuffled off the train in a hurry, Traci got separate for Draco and his two friends. Traci could not have cared less, however she just wanted to get off the train and stretch her leg and get some fresh air the train ride seemed to take ages. When she stepped off the train her ears instantly where filled with the rumbles of the words “First years over here!” She glanced over to see who the speaker was and she was shocked when she seen a very large man with wild hair and with a huge coat on. He is so big he must be a giant Traci thought to herself as she moved closer to him very quickly. When she got right in front of him he smiled down at her very sweetly and said “Hello there. My name is Hagrid, keeper of keys and grounds here at Hogwarts. What is your name?” Traci stared bug eyed at him for a moment and then realized that he was talking to her and she said very politely “My name is Traci Jazmyn Overton, a pleasure to meet you, sir.” Hagrid’s smile fell a little as he heard the last name, and he said “Overton huh, you do look like them, but-“Hagrid was cut off by someone calling his name. We both looked at who was calling his name it was a boy with large round glasses, and by the looks of his size he was most likely a first year as well. Hagird’s smile picked back up when his eyes found the boy. “Harry!” Hagrid exclaimed “How have you been?”
Traci examined the boy as he came closer to where her and Hagrid where standing. He was skinny, had brown hair, and he wore big round glasses. Then Traci’s eyes landed on his forehead, hiding under his hair was a scar. A lightening scar. Its Harry Potter! Traci realized quickly. Traci’s parents had never taught her much, but what they had taught her it had been about Harry Potter. Traci never would have thought that she would be going into the same school as him let alone be in the same year. Traci was pulled out of her thoughts as she heard Hagrid’s voice pick back up. “All the first years this way! Come on now, don’t be shy!”
Traci looked at Harry who was now talking to a tall ginger kid. Traci must have not realized how intently she was staring at him, but Harry noticed and looked back at her. Then the ginger kid looked over at Traci also. And before Traci could look away they were headed towards her. “Hello.” Harry said once they reached Traci. “I’m Harry, Harry Potter.” And then he offered her his hand to shake. Traci timidly took the hand and shook it a little and introduced herself in her normal fashion, and then released his hand. The ginger kid spoke up and greeted Traci as well, however he did not extend his hand seeing as it was full of treats, which reminded Traci just how hungry she was. “I’m Ron Weasley.” The boy said between bites. Traci simply just nodded and focused on ignoring the hungry pains in her stomach that were demanding her attention. Harry heard Traci’s stomach make a loud growl of hungry and he reached in his pocket and pulled out one of his pumpkin pasties that he had bought on the train. He handed it to Traci, who hesitated at first and looked at Harry questioning his motives. Nobody had ever just given Traci anything; so that look she gave Harry was almost like saying “What do you want in return?” Harry understanding Traci’s look just shook his head and said “Take it I have plenty.” Traci smiled a little and gratefully took the treat and ate it as the group of first years began to move slowly behind Hagrid toward the boats.
♠ ♠ ♠
R&R Please!!