Status: On Going

Undying Love: Year One

King’s Cross

Traci and her parents had just made it to Kings Cross Station, and the time was 10:36, and the train wouldn’t be leaving for a bit. However they were here early because Cyrus and Charissa Overton would have to be at the Ministry at exactly eleven o’ clock, which just happened to be the same time that the Hogwarts Express left. So their plan was to drop Traci off at platform 9 3/4, and then leave to make it to the Ministry on time. Traci however, was not very fond of this idea. She wanted her parents to be there waving her goodbye as the train took off just like the rest of the parents would be.
“Cheer up!” Traci thought to herself as she watched her father loaded her trunk onto a cart. And then for good measure as if to convince herself to be happy she added in her head “I’m sure I will not be the only one whose parents had to leave early. I mean I bet that there are loads of people who have to get to the Ministry at exactly eleven o’ clock as well.” Just then Cyrus cleared his throat to snap, the clearly day dreaming Traci, back to paying attention to them. “Alright, let’s move along to the platform.” Traci’s father added once he had gotten back her attention.
Traci’s nodded to her father and smiled slightly to herself as she quickly followed her mother and father to platform 9 3/4, which was were the Hogwarts Express would be. Think about the train Traci dipped her hand into her right jean pocket to check that she had her ticket. A wave of panic over took her when she did not feel it there. She could have swore she had put it in there before they left the mansion. Traci dug her hand deeper in her right pocket, and frozen with fear. It was empty. There was no ticket in her pocket what if she had to go all the way back home and then they missed the train. What if it wasn’t even at home what if it feel out of her pocket somehow and then blew way in the wind or got thrown away buy a Muggle picking up trash.
Charissa looked back at her daughter who had stopped walking behind them. She stood in the middle of the walkway, frozen with her hand in her pocket and fear spread on her face. Charissa face scrunched up and twisted to show her displeasure “What is it?” she spat at her daughter. Mrs. Overton had now stopped walking and turned completely around, this caught the attention of Mr. Overton and he too stopped and turned to look at Traci. His eyes turned very stern and his lip curled as he spoke to her “What’s wrong? We haven’t got all day.”
Traci knew that they would be furious at her when she told them and they would probably disown her for such a mistake. However, standing here like an idiot was not going to change anything. “I-uh…” Traci stammered helplessly and then nervously put her other hand in her left pocket to find that there was her ticket. It was in her left pocket all along. Take a deep sigh of relief she looked her parents happily in the eyes and said “Nothing is wrong. Nothing at all. “Cyrus glared at his child along with his wife and the barked at her “Then stop standing there, we’re all going to be late at this rate.” With that command Traci quickly sped off with her parent with a huge grin on her face.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hoped you guys liked it! I love me some comments. And sorry this ones kind of short,