Status: On Going

Undying Love: Year One

Meeting the Malfoy’s

“Lucius Malfoy!” Traci’s father exclaimed and they greeted each other with a hand shake. “Good to see you again Lucius. It has been a couple of weeks, has it not? I’ve been very busy at my department of the Ministry.” Lucius smiled and chuckled a bit and then said “Yes, yes it has been a while. You always have been so serious about your jobs.” He then looked over Cyrus’s shoulder after letting go of his hand; his eyes fell onto Mrs. Overton. He walked around Cyrus and greeted her with a hug. “Charissa, Beautiful as always.” He said with a smile on his face. When he stepped back he glanced at Traci.
Traci was staring at him with curiosity; her large silver eyes seemed to penetrate her very soul as she looked at him. “Ah.” Lucius said and then he added and leaned down to her height level “You must be Traci.” Traci nodded her head slowly and cleared her throat which had become very dry for no reason and she answered him “Yes sir. I am.” She didn’t know why but he gave her the creeps. Just as Traci was about to dismiss herself to go the train and away from Mr. Malfoy’s gaze, they heard another person call a name. This time it was Mrs. Overton’s name being called and it came from a women. They all once again turned their head to the calling, and it came from a woman with white and black hair and she was followed quickly by a boy. The boy had hair the color of Lucius’s and it was slicked back with some sort of gel.
Charissa greeted the women with a hug “Narcissa, how are you?” She said and pulled away from the lady. Narcissa smile just like her husband Lucius had “I’m fine.” Mrs. Malfoy said and looked around their group that had formed her eyes fell on Traci, and her smile grew. “Hello dear you must be Traci Overton. You and my son Draco will be in the same class. It’s his first year as well.” Traci looked over to the boy, Draco is his name then, Traci thought to herself. And then looked back to Mrs. Malfoy and said “That’s wonderful hopefully we can be friends then.” She had directed the last part of what she said to Draco but he didn’t seem interested to her.
“Well we best be off to the Ministry now.” Cyrus said and then added to the Malfoy’s “Be sure to keep in touch now.” And then he started to walk away with his wife. Before Charissa left though she leaned down and whispered to Traci “Remember what I said.” And with that they left her without even a proper goodbye. Traci nodded to the Malfoy’s and then headed off into the train and when she found the compartment her father had put the luggage in, it was still empty. So she sat down and got comfortable while she waited for the train to start.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hoped you enjoyed it! Please leave a comment if you are reading this telling me if you like it and if you have any suggestions.