Status: On Going

Undying Love: Year One

The Ride

As the train continued on Traci sat and watched out the window staring at the scenery that had now turned into a sight of rolling hill in the distance and vast fields of green. She ignored the gnawing pain of hunger in her stomach a closed her eyes trying to drift off to sleep. But as soon as she closed her eyes along with the hunger pains, nervousness began to take over Traci. After what seemed like forever of doing nothing Traci decided that she should change into her robes. So she got into her trunk and grabbed the new plain black robes that she had got from the shop at Diagon Alley. Then she headed out of the compartment, and she slid the door of the compartment shut, and then went to the train’s bathrooms. She found them and quickly changed so that nobody would steal her compartment while she was away. She didn’t really mind If someone would sit with her the rest of the ride, she just didn’t want to be kicked out of her compartment by people who thought it was empty, since Traci was in the bathroom and there was nobody that there to save it for her.
Traci quickly approached her compartment and found that the door was slide open indicating that someone was in it. Traci turned and walked into the compartment to see that there were indeed people in it. In fact there were two people in the compartment, and they were sitting on one of the benches talking to each other excitedly. Traci said nothing to them at first she was too shy to say anything, so she just sat down opposite to them and turned her head to the window to avoid the stares at her. She didn’t even get a good look at them until they introduced themselves to her.
♠ ♠ ♠
I no this is very short, but I am getting ready for my freshman year in colloge I am leaving in 6 days so I have been busy. I will try to get out another chapter before I leave. Please R&R and comment.