Status: On Going

Undying Love: Year One

The Twins

“Hi there, I’m Fred Weasley. And this here is my brother my twin brother George.” One of the boys said and Traci turned to them to see that in fact they where Twins. The one who introduced them, Fred, had his hand stuck out towards Traci waiting for her to shake it. Traci grabbed his hand timidly and said in a quiet voice “Nice to meet you. I’m Traci Jazmyn Overton.” And then she drew her hand back and began messing with the hem of her robes nervously. George chuckled a little and said “Wow, that’s quiet the name there, but you really didn’t need to give us all of it, you know.” His twin glared at him a little before saying “Hey give her a break she just nervous. You remember our first year, don’t you?” George mumbled something that Traci could hear and then apologized to her, and then he crossed his arms and stared out the window. Fred rolled his eyes at him and then turned back to Traci and told her “Sorry about him. He is just grumpy because we couldn’t do our prank we had planned to do on the train this year. Our mum took all of our gag stuff from us right before we got on the train.” Traci smiled a bit and told Fred that it was no problem at all and said not to worry that he didn’t hurt her feelings.
Fred and Traci fell silent after a little chuckle and it was awkward just staring at each other in silence, so Traci decide to go out of her comfort shell and ask him a couple of questions about himself to pass the time. She cleared her throat and asked Fred “By the way, what year are you guys?” Fred smiled a little bit and answered her that they were first years and where lucky that they had made it this far without being expelled from there pranks. Then he continued on a very long speech about all his favorite pranks to pull and how much trouble each had gotten them into.
Just as Fred was at the end of his speech a voice filled the cart it was a snobby voice that held the air of a pureblood, Traci could tell because they always spoke like they were better than everyone. Which Traci thought might be true, but she had never really met any half or less bloods to put to comparison. “Overton?! What are you doing conversing with a Weasley? My father says that they are rotten excuses for a wizarding family, even if they are purebloods like us.” And then the voice stepped through the thresh hold of the compartment, to reveal none other than the blonde haired boy I met on the platform. It was Draco Malfoy.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I haven't had time to update just started colege and even now should be doing my homework I will try to update once a week, but don't get angry if I miss one. Oh! and if I get more comments Ill update faster *Hint, Hint*!!!