Status: On Going

Undying Love: Year One

Draco

Traci looked at Draco and then back to the twins, and then she cocked her head slightly and asked “How did you know they where Weasley’s?” Draco snorted a laugh and then a responded “Well, it’s obvious. I mean, just look at them.” I waved his hand at the twins still laughing. George’s faced twisted with anger again, and this time so did Fred’s. Malfoy’s laughing subsided and then he looked at Traci again “Come on Traci. Let’s get out of the presence of the lowly peasants.” Then he extended his hand out towards her. She sat there and stared at his hand for a moment and then looked and the twins again. The both had different looks on their faces, George’s look meant to say “Go with him you know you want to, I knew I didn’t like you for a reason.” And then there was Fred’s, just looking at the hurt in his eyes Traci could not bring herself to leave with Draco, because she knew if she did it would hurt him. She didn’t know why Fred was looking at her like that but he was.
Traci glance and Draco for one last time and then quickly looked down once she saw that his face was beginning to twist in a glare. She fiddled with her robes again and then decided that even though she did not want to, she should. Draco was a Malfoy, and from what Traci had gathered the Malfoy’s were close with her parents. To anger Draco would not be wise, because her parents would not be pleased to hear that. “Alright Draco.” Then without looking at either of the twins faces again she quickly got up and headed out the compartment hand in hand with Draco.
Draco smiled back at her and led her into a compartment a few down form were she once sat with the twins. Inside sat two cubby looking boys. Draco introduced them as Crabbe and Goyle. They sat there stuffing their faces with treats and as Traci sat down and watched them the hunger pain in her stomach returned. The boys sat there stuffing their faces as Traci watched enviously and as Draco ranted on about how he hated mudbloods and muggles alike. Traci tried to concentrate on Draco’s words but she was being to feel ill. She hadn’t ate since the very small breakfast which was hours ago. She almost instantly forgot about her hunger when she heard someone calling through the hall of the train “Get ready everyone we will be arriving soon, first years just leave your trunks on the train and they will be taken to the castle separately.” Traci couldn’t hold back a slight smile. Finally she thought.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long. But I finally did it, I updated. And if your still reading thanks, but I would love some comments.