Status: It is technically finished, but I might add an epilogue later on.

When the Day Met the Night

This Bus is so Tiny with so Many People On It.

Everyone's got a secret to their survival. We destroy ourselves, in one way or another, only to be rebuilt again. ~Brendon Urie

“TALLAHASSEE!” I yelled as I woke up and looked out the window. I did a small dance, and only when I heard the laughter did I realize I wasn’t alone. “Oh hi…” I smiled sheepishly and scratched the back of my head. All of ATL was on the bus along with Solara, Emma, Lily, Colton, and of course Brendon, and Spencer. “Wow. This bus is really tiny with so many people on it.” I laughed as I saw that a lot of them were either sitting on someone’s lap or awkwardly pressed up against someone.

“Welcome back!” Colton yelled while he stood squished between Alex and Brendon.

I chuckled and shook my head at their craziness. “All of you off so I can get dressed!” I shooed them out and quickly got dressed in a Harry Potter T-Shirt and a pair of jeans. I bounced out of the bus and attacked/hugged Solara. “I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!” Soon enough I felt a bunch of bodies engulf us in one big group hug.

“I invite you all to lunch to meet my beautiful Sarah!” Brendon announced. “She’s doing some work here for the next week, so I figured it was a good enough time as any to introduce my ‘family’ to my girlfriend.”

I saw Spencer nudge Brendon in the ribs but choose to ignore it and looked for Alex’s hand. “Hey sweetie” He kissed my head and then I realized that my Floridian friends never really had a chance to meet Alex.

“Emma, Sol, Lily, Colton, get your butts over here!” I smiled at them and Solara’s smile grew wide when she saw Alex and my hands intertwined.

“So this is the famous Alex” Colton said. He held out his hand towards Alex. I could tell by Alex’s face that Colton’s grip was strong.

“Be nice.” I shook my head at their behavior.

“What, I’m just saying hello.” Colton gave me an innocent smile as he let go of Alex’s hand.

“Mhmm.” I couldn’t help but be glad that Colton was always going to protect me.

_______________________________________________

“Everyone, this is Sarah, my beautiful girlfriend.” Brendon had his arm around Sarah’s waist, and I had to admit, they were a good couple.

“Hi.” Sarah smiled at everyone.

“You know what, I can’t wait…” Brendon brought a small box out of his pocket and got down on one knee. “Sarah Orzechowski, will you marry me?”

Sarah looked around nervously, anywhere but Brendon.

My mind was on hyper drive.

Why isn’t she answering him? How can she not be saying yes a million times over and kissing him like mad? Why am I wanting to do so in place of her?

“Brendon may we talk in private?” Sarah asked with clenched teeth. Just by his face you could see that Brendon’s heart was breaking, and it killed mine right along with it.

You could hear a few gasps and then whispers going throughout the crowd as they walked out of the building.

____________________________________________________

-Brendon’s POV-

“Sarah is something wrong?” I asked, why wasn’t she answering me back?

“No it’s not. I’m so sorry Bren. I can’t marry you.” Sarah had tears in her eyes; at least I wasn’t the only one in pain.

“Why, we’ve been together for years.” I begged.

“You’re not my type, I’m sorry…” Sarah couldn’t even look at me as she stared at the floor.

“What is your type?! Eh? Is it a football player?” Now I was getting angry, soon desperation would come. “Because I can be a football player! I’ll try I promise! Just please please love me.” I fell to my knees and hugged her legs. “Sarah…”

“I can’t marry you because I’m gay. You’re not my type because you have abs, not breasts.” Sarah took a shakey breath as I stared up at her. “I love you, I’m just not in love with you. I can’t be I’m sorry.” Sarah detached my arms from her legs. I fell flat first onto the sidewalk and watched her walk away from me; her heels clacking away my future.

_______________________________________________

As soon as I saw Brendon fall on his face, I was pulling away from Alex and running towards Brendon. I burst through the restaurant doors. “Brennybear?” I put his head in my lap which was distant looking.

“She’s gone…gone…” He murmured, tears started to pour out of his eyes. I could never recall him ever crying, him always being so happy; it was never a prevalent action.

“Well she doesn’t deserve you.” I took my T-shirt and wiped away some of the tears. I could hear everyone standing at the window watching us, but at that time all I cared about was helping Brendon.

“She’s gay for Christ’s sake…” Brendon finally looked at me. “She was probably looking at your gorgeousness instead of me.”
♠ ♠ ♠
So sorry it's short D= but it took forever just to write this, I knew exactly what I wanted to write, just not how to do so. I also decided to end the chapter there because sadly I won't be uploading for a long time due to me having to work on a really hard project during the next week. So I'm pretty much going to barely keep up with my RPing, and maybe, hopefully, write a bit of the next chapter so as to have it up soon.