Status: It is technically finished, but I might add an epilogue later on.

When the Day Met the Night

Just Chillin' Like A Villain.

"The world isn't perfect. But it's there for us, doing the best it can. And that's what makes it so damn beautiful."- Roy Mustang

-Rian’s POV-

“Hey Zack, you okay?” We had all been worried about Brendon and Elizabeth, but it seemed to have really hit Zack hard.

“I’m fine.” Zack didn’t look at me, all he did was stare at the ceiling.

“No you’re not; you stayed behind and came out crying.”

Zack turned to me and I could see his eyes were tinged red. “For a bit, all I could see was my sister. I was terrified. Someone got to Elizabeth; someone could easily get to Anabelle. I don’t want her to go through all that terror that I’m sure E went through.”

I pulled him in for a hug. “I know. I’m scared for Cassadee.” Hey, guys can get emotional too! “Go call Ana, and tell her she still owes me that inflatable pool.” I joked and patted his back as I walked away.

______________________________________________________

-Brendon’s POV-

“Doctor, when can Elizabeth go home?” I had been released but I still waited for Elizabeth.

“She’ll be out today, the police are done asking questions, thanks to you they have the perp, and I believe they said the trial will be soon.” The doctor got called to another patient and I waited patiently for another hour.

“Brendon?” Elizabeth’s voice sounded weak, she looked pale and scared.

I jumped up and the nurse handed Elizabeth’s wheelchair to me. “Hey, are you okay? Well obviously not great, but any better?”

“A bit I guess. They got the guy, thanks to you, and I’m not pregnant.” Elizabeth tried to smile but it just turned to a grimace.

“Well let’s get you home so you can get some rest.” As I was pushing her to the exit, I could hear the gaggle of worried fans. “Shit… We should probably find a different exit before they see us.”

“No, I want to see them, they seem worried and I don’t want them to when I’m fine.”

“You sure?”

“Positive, onwards to victory!” I smiled at her attempt to be normal.

Once the doors opened, the fans screamed quietly, they were excited but they didn’t want to disturb other patients.

“Hey guys.” Elizabeth smiled at them and got up. “Thank you all for worrying about me, it’s amazing to know that I have such a great support system. But just know that I’m okay, and everything will be just fine, I’m not going to do something crazy.”

I wish I would’ve realized that had been the biggest lie ever.

-Elizabeth’s POV-

Everything hurt.

But thankfully the morphine was definitely helping.

It had been 3 days since R-day, and my friends were flocking towards L.A. and my parents would join them, but I didn’t exactly mention any of it to them.

I was healing slowly, but surely, so I didn’t want people to fuss over me. Of course that never happens, no matter how much I just wanted to be left alone, I had that small inkling I was on suicide watch again.

So instead of sticking around and making everyone worry, I decided to do something, which looking back was, incredibly stupid. I left the country. I packed a back pack full of clothing and left in the middle of the night while Jack, Rian, Spencer, and Alex were passed out in my living room.

Armed with my hoodie and credit card, I drove to the airport and fought back the urge to cry, the last couple of days had been incredibly emotional.

“One ticket to…” I looked at the earliest flight they had and took it. “Paris.”

The lady asked no questions and handed me my ticket, I thanked her and waited in the long line filled with weary people waiting to get through security.

-Alex’s POV-

“Hey E, you want some breakfast?” I gained no response and figured she was still asleep. “Hey Spence, should I wake her? Sleeping a lot is a sign of depression.”

“Or a sign of exhaustion, let the girl rest, she’s had a rough couple of days.” Spencer reasoned.

“Okay, but we shouldn’t let her sleeping schedule get too out of whack.”

“Life of a ROCKSTAR!” Jack screamed as he gulped down his red bull.

“Shh, you’re gonna wake her up!” Rian hit Jack on the back of the head for his idiocracy.

“But she needs to get ready for thanksgiving!” Jack complained.

“Shit, I forgot all about that, everyone is coming over in a couple of hours, we should probably tell her to get ready.” Spencer got up from his spot on the couch and headed towards Elizabeth’s room when my cell rang. Blocked number.

“Hello?”

”Hey, I’m guessing by now you’ve tried waking me up.”

Spencer flew out of her room. “Her room is a mess and she’s gone!”

“Elizabeth, where are you? Are you okay?”

”I’m fine, I just needed to get away. I didn’t want to stick around when everyone came over, I don’t think I’d be able to survive another onslaught of pity.”

“You didn’t answer where you are, you don’t have to come home, but someone should be there with you.”

“Is she okay?” Spencer asked, he looked so worried.

“She’s fine.”

I could tell it relieved him, but he was still worried about her well-being.

”I don’t need anybody here. Besides, it would take hours for anyone to reach me. I just wanted to tell you guys that I’m okay and I don’t know when I’ll be back. Tell everyone that I love them.”

Elizabeth hung up after she shuddered out a breath.

“I don’t know where she is but apparently its hours away, and she wants some alone time.”

“We tell Brendon nothing of this; he’d go crazy and try to find her.” Spencer said and looked around the room, and it was eerily quiet.

-Brendon’s POV-

Internet is quite the dangerous and helpful thing.

Whilst on twitter I visited Elizabeth’s twitter, and I just so happened to see a bunch of French tweets about her. At first I thought nothing of it, until I saw pictures of Elizabeth posing with fans, in front of the Eiffel Tower.

“Why the hell is she in France?”

I quickly got dressed and drove to Elizabeth’s home, something was wrong.

“Hey guys.” I greeted everyone as I entered the abode. “Is E up?”

“No, she’s still asleep.” Spencer said, which was a lie. I could read that kid like a book.

“Oh, well I should wake her up; sleeping schedules are bad enough on the bus, so she should have a steady one at home at least.”

“I’ll do it.” Alex said, he got off the counter and knocked on her door, trying to deceive me. He came back without Elizabeth in tow. “She’s feeling kind of sick, so I’m gonna let her rest.”

“Aww, I’ll make her some lemon tea and bring it to her.” I saw that ‘look’ all four of them shared and shook my head.

Once the tea was ready I began walking towards her room but Rian stopped me. “You made it, the least I could do is carry it in.”

“No thanks, I want to see her, see how she’s doing and all.”

“But you’ll get sick, and you’re the lead singer, it’s not good for your voice.”

“Alex is a singer too.”

“I went in without realizing she was sick.”

“Well if I get sick all just take medicine, no big deal after what happened recently. Plus I have a great immune system.”

Spencer blocked my way. “She um… doesn’t want to see you.”

“Spence, you know you can’t lie to me.”

“It’s true though, she said she wanted some alone time.” Alex chimed in.

“Well I’ll just bring her the tea, and then leave her alone, but I have to hurry its getting cold. So Spence, if you’d excuse me.” I tried to squeeze past him but was met with a wall of people. “What the hell is going on.”

“Nothing, just chillin’ like a villain.” Jack said as he leaned against her door. Thankfully, he was no Zack.

“Move please.” I said before I forced my way into her room. Just to find it seemingly ransacked and, most importantly, empty. “I need to go to the airport.” I said as I placed the tea on her nightstand.

“How do you know where she is?”

“I have my ways!” I yelled as I got into my car and practically raced towards LAX.

“One ticket to Paris please.” The flight was in an half an hour and I rushed through security to get to the gate on time. Once seated, my worrying set in, is she okay?
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so sorry I haven't posted in what seems like forever, I've been really busy and lazy. Plus I just got Assassin's Creed: Revelations, so I've been pretty obsessed with it for a while. Hopefully this chapter isn't too error-full, if so tell me, and I'll try to correct it as soon as possible, I really freaking need an editor -__-