Status: It is technically finished, but I might add an epilogue later on.

When the Day Met the Night

Birds, Why Are You Attacking Jack?

“I was young and native” ~ Jack Barakat

About a month had passed since I had moved to L.A. and Brendon truly did annoy me at times. Spencer for the most part was pretty chill. He just milled around my house and hung out with me. Brendon on the other hand insisted on filming our daily lives. He said he wanted people to know that we’re still human, by filming us doing normal things and then posting them on YouTube. Yeah where he gets these strange ideas, I have no idea, and I’m not sure I want to venture into that scary cave just yet.

So far he has recorded me eating, obsessing over All Time Low, brushing my teeth, doing laundry, obsessing over All Time Low, reading, cleaning, watching T.V., and did I mention obsessing over All Time Low? Just because I’m in a band doesn’t mean I don’t listen to other bands, also I have a very addicted personality. I have banned myself from listening to and Panic! At The Disco songs because I knew once we went on tour I’d be hearing those songs at all times, so I don’t want to get sick of them now, later, but not now. I felt late to the All Time Low fan base, but a fan’s a fan, and I happened to be one that like the majority of their songs. I normally don’t like a band’s most popular songs, no I’m not trying to be a ‘hipster’ I just tend not to like those songs, but Weightless is probably my favorite.

“Are you listening to All Time Low again?” Brendon asked as he walked into my room, camera in hand.

“Yes I am mister, and I really should take my key away from you. That or the camera.” I said as I got off of my bed. I hugged Brendon and sneaked the camera away.

“Why are you so mean?! Don’t you want people to know you’re still you?” Brendon pouted and tried to get the camera back, how I managed to keep it away for as long as I did, I have no idea.

“I’m not mean, I’m still the me I was before, and I’ve never really enjoyed being videotaped at all hours of the day.”

Brendon pouted yet again but gave a nod as I handed him back the camera.

“I was watching some of their interviews, and man Jack is awesome, ‘tis my favorite of the band.” I said as I walked to my kitchen. “If I saw him I would probably give him a big hug because he just looks so nerdy, yet isn’t.” Brendon just laughed at my crazy ramblings, while recording it of course.

______________________________

“Wakey wakey eggs and bakey.” I heard Brendon say.

“Mmm go away. I was having a dream.” I spoke into the pillow I was cuddling.

“Okay…”

Quickly I drifted back to my deep sleep.

“Pájaros, por qué estas atacando Jack? [Birds, why are you attacking Jack?]”

“Um what?” I heard the deep voice say near my head, but the strange voice didn’t exactly register so I automatically thought it was Brendon. Assumptions aren’t always the best to go by.

“Brendon, gtfo.”

“But I haven’t gotten to meet you yet! Although, it’s pretty damn sexy that you’re calling my name in your dreams.”

“Whaaa?” I squeezed my pillow closer to me, that’s when I realized it most definitely was not my pillow. I finally opened my eyes and was met with a chest of some dude of which I did not know of yet. “THE FU-!” I yelled as I jumped out of bed and took in my surroundings. When I looked at my bed, I saw All Time Low, Spencer, and of course, Brendon recording the entire thing.

I groaned and sat down on my floor. “You don’t know how much I hate you.” I grumbled into my hand that was currently supporting my head.

“Aww, Elizabeth doesn’t like us!” Jack said.

Of course he would be the one I was snuggled next to.

I mumbled incoherently and climbed back on to my bed. “Who replaced my pillow with Jack?” I asked, everyone immediately pointed at Brendon, who looked incredibly guilty, and thankfully had stopped filming. “Brendon, I shall murder you now. Then thank you a million times later.” Everyone laughed and then it really sunk in. I was in the same room as All Time Low. I did this strange little excited shaking and hoped that no one saw.

“What the heck was that? Did you just have like a mini-seizure?” Alex asked.

“No, I’m just excited.” I said sheepishly. “I mean, in my bed is the awesome Jack, the hot Zack, amazingtastical drummer Rian, and then the dude who really needs to lose the scarves.” I enjoyed Alex’s reaction when I commented on him.

“Well golly I just feel so darn special!” He said as he took off his scarf.

“Well now that that is out of the way, I can say that you are the second best lead singer in this room.”

“Brutal” Alex said as he pretended his heart was breaking.

“Honesty” I shrugged.

“You’re welcome by the way.” Brendon said. “Since you are so god damn obsessed with them, I decided to see if they would come see you.”

“Oh yes, because my messy hair and pajamas would seem so sexy to them.” I said sarcastically, but still with a smile on my face.

“Don’t worry you look beautiful.” Jack said.

I shyly smiled and excused myself to the bathroom. In there I brushed my teeth and brushed my hair, hoping to make myself somewhat presentable.

“So what do you guys wanna do?” I asked once I got back in the room.

“E, we have to be at the studio in an hour.” Brendon said.

“Oh yea, shit.” I bit my lip. I was losing the one chance I had to hang out with All Time Low, just because I had to work in the studio.

“Well we can just meet up later.” Jack grabbed the iPhone off my night desk. “Yours?” I nodded and he proceeded to put what I assumed was his number, then he handed the phone to Zack. Everyone began filing out of my room; Alex was the last to leave.

“Hey, you’re pretty cool. I’ve stalked Panic! videos as well.” Alex said. He ruffled my hair and I stood there with my blushing cheeks.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I haven't posted in a while. Sadly school starts on Monday, and I have yet to do my homework, 'tis my own fault. But hey, like what I say is AP stands for Advanced Procrastination. So updates will definitely be really slow, and I will try to edit this better in the morning. Okay, well maybe it's already 1:30 in the morning, but I'll edit it later in the morning. So for now, good night.