I'd lie&wait forever.

Captain America

After putting all my groceries away, I was stuck being really, really bored. I didn't know what to do, so I went over to my mom's book shelf and grabbed the first Harry Potter book, all the other ones were gone, which was somewhat depressing, but I was in the mood to read Harry Potter, even if it was just the first book. I got myself a bowl of cocoa puffs and than plopped onto the couch, popping a few in my mouth as I began to read.

A few hours passed and I finally got up, I just wanted to kill some time so it wasn't extremely early anymore. I took my bowl into the kitchen, rinsing it out, almost expecting my mom to walk in and say something along the lines of, “Oh, so you know how to clean now?”

I set the bowl in the sink, propping my arms up on the edges of it and looking out the window. I wonder how long I would be stuck here, maybe I was stuck here forever. Maybe I would never see my mom again, that part of me felt a little relief, but what if I never seen Jada again, that was enough to make a few tears travel down my face. I wasn't sure what I could do. I didn't know how to go back. Maybe I needed to hit my head really hard again, that's a possibility.

A small sigh escape my lips and I let my head fall limp.

“Might as well make the best of it while I can....BARNES AND NOBLE HERE I COME! I'M COMING FOR YOU MIKEY!” I yelped, shaking negative thoughts from my brain, replacing them with the thought of MCR and running off to get my keys. I looked in the mirror and decided if I looked presentable, deciding I did, I ran out to my car, glee jumping through my stomach as I thought about maybe seeing Mikey again.

I climbed into my car, racing off and speeding down the streets of Jersey, my fan girl getting the best of me. I turned up the radio and was happy to be greeted with the sound of smashing pumpkins. At least the radio wasn't polluted with Justin Bieber and Lady Gaga anymore. Garbage I tell you.

I made it to the book store in record time, jumping from my car and practically sprinted in. When I was inside I didn't see Mikey, a frown tugged at my lips....maybe he didn't work today. I walked in more, figuring I could at least get a new book to read, gliding through the rows of book shelves and finding a section I felt I would like. I started skimming through the books, perking up when I heard a few voices talking somewhere towards the front of the store, immediately recognized Mikey's soft spoken voice, the other voice sounding extremely familiar too. I quickly ducked towards the end of the book casing to see who he was with and my eyes widened in excitement as I saw Gerard.

I could feel the random letters of excitement screaming through my head, what I would give to be on tumblr right now to tell everyone.

Gerard was a little chubby still, not that I minded, he still looked beautiful to me, his hair jet black again. He had no make-up on, not that I expected him to and he wore typical cloths, t-shirt and jeans. Not even skinny jeans. Mikey's back was to me, I was trying to decided if I should go talk to them.

I decided against it when Gerard looked up and saw me, he gave me a quick smile and I quickly ducked into the shelves in fear. They probably thought I was so weird.

I went back to looking through the books, trying to keep my mind preoccupied, when I saw Mikey walk past the isle I was at, probably going to the back of the store to punch in. I sighed, trying to push the butterflies from my body, deciding to go look at the comics, walking casually over to them. Gerard just so happened to be there, which made my heart stop completely. I pretended he didn't exist though, going to pick up an X-Men comic, trying to ignore the excitement in my body as best I could.

“That's a really good one,” Gerard said looking at me when I started to flip through the pages.

“I know,” I said simply, “I own the majority of the x-men adventure's comic.” I said simply, Gerard looked at me in awe, but I didn't look back at him, skimming over the colorful pages of bright colors. Keep calm Melly. Just.Keep.CALM.

“You don't seem like the type of girl to enjoy comics,” Gerard stated, I looked up at him, my heart freezing, if I could only tell him he was the reason I GOT into comics.

“Yeah, I never really was a comic girl, its a more recent passion....” I said, trailing off, “that and coffee.”

“I LOVE COFFEE!” I laughed at him, all I could think about was the fact that I knew way more about him than he would ever expect.

“It's delicious isn't it?” I said, turning back to the shelf and putting the comic away.

“You know what a really good comic is...” I looked at Gerard, watching him pick one up and handing it to me. “If you haven't read it, you really should. It's really good.” I grabbed it from his hand, my hand brushing against his as I did. I felt electric shock's run through my entire body, nearly screaming at that moment. This boy would be the death of me, jesus.

I looked to see it was the Capitan America comic, a small smile tugging at my lips.

“Thanks,” I started flipping through the pages when I heard Mikey's voice.

“Hey Gee, did y-” Mikey stopped and I looked up at him, giving him a smile before turning my head to look at my comic again.

“Yeah Mikey?” Gerard said, I bit my lip trying to fight off my inner fan girl. I was with Mikey and Gerard Way, MIKEY CALLED GERARD GEE! OH MY GOD! HOW FUCKING CUTE!

They were so cute, the best brothers in the World. I think I was about to have a heart attack to be honest, wait, what are they saying to each other!? WHY AM I NOT LISTENING TO THEM!? DAMN IT I NEED TO CONTROL MY FANGIRL!

I quickly tuned back into the real world, attempting to figure out what they were talking about.

“Yeah, Mom said something about that,” Gerard spoke, his voice sounding absolutely flawless.

“Oh okay,” I looked up to see Mikey give me a quick look before walking away. I took a deep breath, trying to relax myself.

“You and Mikey are brothers?” I said, trying to break the silence. I felt weird asking that, seeing as I already knew they were brothers.

“Yeah, you two know each other?” Gerard asked, I nodded my head, turning to look at him.

“We met yesterday, pretty sure he thinks I'm crazy,” I stated simply, bitting my lip.

“Wait, are you the girl who was like freaking out over Harry Potter?” Gerard asked, I started to laugh shaking my head.

“Yes,” I decided to go with it, I did love Harry Potter.....I can't tell them i'm not from this time, so why not go with it?

“Mikey would not stop talking about you alllll day,” I felt my cheeks turn bright red and I quickly turned to look back at the comments, grabbing another one to look at.

“Yeah, I did go a little crazy I guess. I felt like a weirdo when I went home.” Gerard seemed to notice me go all self-conscious over it and he laughed a little.

“It's not a bad thing, he said you were cute. He thought you were a little sick or something,” My eyes widened, Mikey Way....said I was cute. Mikey Way...and Frank Iero said I was cute.

I was screaming on the inside, I was ready to faint, oh my god.

“I kind of see what he means, your a little strange....but it is very adorable,” Gerard Way was hitting on me, oh my god.

“Please, stop,” I said, trying to calm my breathing. Did he realize WHAT HE WAS DOING TO ME DAMNIT?!

“I'm sorry, I didn't mean to like freak you out....” Gerard saddened at this, probably feeling rejected.

“NO NO NO!” I mentally kicked myself for saying that so loud, “It's not that I....its not that I don't think....I don't mind you guys calling me cute....I just...uh...it's complicated. Attention makes me all weird.....it freaks me out.....from anyone really. You don't have to take it personally. Your really cute too....I mean...well....I don't even know you...what am I saying...oh dear god, I'm going to shut up now.” I was practically in tears of embarrassment, I had just made Gerard feel like shit, than said he was cute, all while tripping over all my words like a fool.

“I'm Gerard,” Again, the want to say, I already knew that fool, came to my mind, but I couldn't.....because it would be creepy.

“Melody, Melly for short.”

“It's nice to meet you, sorry about the whole, freaking you out thing....” Gerard said softly, seeming to get a little shy.

“No, it's completely alright...it was just really unexpected...and it's not something I'm used to...” Especially from someone who is famous and my FUCKING hero.

“Do you come here a lot?” Gerard asked, giving me a smile, I nodded my head.

“Yeah, I love book stores. I expect to spend my summer vacation here.” I stated, which was true...only because it meant I got to see Mikey....and most likely Gerard now.

“Cool, so hopefully we see each other again?” I nodded my head way to quickly, a big grin spreading on my face. Why not make it any more obvious that you like Gerard Melly?

“Yeah, totally, I'd really like that,” I said, “I'm going to go home and enjoy my new comic though, thanks for this, it was really nice talking to you.”

“You too,” He smiled, I walked past him and went to check out, Mikey working the cashier.

“Hi,” I said brightly, he smiled at me.

“It's good to see you again, you look better,” He said, I nodded my head quickly.

“I am better, I'm sorry about yesterday,” I said simply, putting the comics on the counter. Being so used to Mikey's poker face, it was somewhat odd seeing him smile as he rung up my comics. I was definitely fan girling over it, I made Mikey Way smile. Before he was super happy. This is a accomplishment.

“It's totally okay, I freak out over the smashing pumpkins all the time, so I can understand,” I laughed at this, probably more than I should have, only because Mikey always talks about how the smashing pumpkins were his obsession as a teenager.

“I love the Smashing Pumpkins. I was totally jamming out to them on the way over here.” Mikey looked up into my eyes, his eyes catching mine. My lungs suddenly lost all their air, dear god, these boys were going to cause me to die from suffocation or a heart attack. Mikey pushed his glasses up and put my comics in a bag, handing it to me.

“Stop that,” I reached up and pulled his glasses down so they were on the end of his nose again. “I like your glasses right there,” I said softly, his face flushed red and I quickly pulled my hands away in embarrassment. What was I doing, oh my god, WHAT THE HELL WAS I DOING RIGHT NOW!?

I grabbed my bag, stepping back a bit. “Don't ever let anyone tell you how to rock the spectacles.” I turned away and walked out of the store. Man, I wanted to scream at the top of my lungs so badly right now. I couldn't even contain my excitement, so instead, I just busted out in some random dance moves as I walked to my car.

Fuck 2011, 1998 is the SHIIZZZZ!
♠ ♠ ♠
Hehehe, Don't Ever Let Anyone Tell You How To Rock The Spectacles. <3
I was totally fangirling writing this, not going to lie.
Let me know what you think. :)