I'd lie&wait forever.

Mosh Pit

I doubled checked myself in the mirror, smiling at myself. My Smashing Pumpkin's t-shirt made me feel normal again, I really didn't like anything but band-tee's, it made me feel extremely awkward and self-conscious when I wasn't wearing them. I didn't have boobs, or a butt, so anything that was meant to 'accentuate those things' like a dress, just wasn't for me. I put my hair up in a bun, knowing the club was going to be really hot, and added some eye-liner to my eyes. I went and grabbed myself some money, before grabbing shoes and heading out to my car.

My excitement was unbearable, I couldn't even wait to see Frank again, with those big eyes and that laugh, that perfect fucking laugh.

Fuck, why were they all so perfect? Why do they all do this to me?! Why can't I breath when I think about them? This was so uncool.

Damn it.

My excitement grew even more when I got to the club, I payed the entrance fee and than pushed my way through the people, fighting to get to the front of the room. It was far more easier to do here than at a MCR concert, those bitches were crazy at those things. If you cut in front of them, they try to stab your eyeball out, these people didn't really seem to care. Than again Pencey Prep wasn't a huge super popular band with fan girls.

There were a few bands that played before Pencey Prep, but the closer it got to their play time, the harder it got to breath in the room. People were pushing into me, my body pressing against the railing in a painful manner, but I didn't care. I was used to it.

My eyes lite up when they called out Pencey Preps name and Frank walked onstage with the rest of his band. I could feel the smile tugging at my lips and as soon as they started playing the room jumped into screams and moshing. People throwing their hands in the air and swinging them around. I tried my best to follow along but it's hard when you right on the fence and people are shoving you into it. I noticed the drummer Tim looking at me, our eyes caught and he gave me a quick smile with a wink. I turned my eyes away from him after that feeling a little uncomfortable, watching Frank instead. He looked so into it, jamming out on his guitar and singing. It was true that Frank put every ounce of his soul into EVERY performance, but that was only because that was where he belonged.

After a few songs, Frank finally spotted me, I wasn't exactly in the front of his face, so it was understandable that he didn't see me before. He walked over to the side of the stage I was on, crouching down and looking at me as he sung. My lips tugged into a smile and I started to jump around like a crazy person, Frank even let a laugh escape his lips before standing back up and looking out into the crowd, no longer making me the center of attention.

It was so hot, I could feel the sweat dripping off of people's bodies around me, I could feel the bass in my body, the beat of the drum in my heart. It was the most perfect feeling ever. It was why I was so addicted to concerts.

I always felt sorry for those people who weren't into rock music, whose life completely revolved around pop music. They would never know the feeling of a guitar solo tingling in your bones, the feeling of the bass guitar being turned up to loud and making your skin crawl, the passion the singer would put into the words they sung or the feeling being around people who were so full of energy, dancing like they never wanted to be anywhere else, putting their heart in soul into screaming the words back to the singer.

It eventually had to end though, luckily there were more bands playing after. I tried to push my way out of the crowd, which was a lot easier than pushing my way in. I went to the outside of the room, where only a few stragglers hung out, watching from afar. I wanted to see Frank, I wasn't to worried about being near the stage anymore.

“Melody!” I turned my head when I heard my name from beside me, my head turning to see it was Tim, my face twitch a little in anger, I wanted that to be Frank.

“Hi Tim!” I yelled over the sound of the crowd and music, he smiled at me, pulling me into a hug. It was really gross, I could smell the sweat on him and the booze hovering in his breath.

“How did you like the show?” My lips turned into a smile as I pulled away.

“It was amazing! You guys were really good!” This made Tim's smile widen.

“Thanks! You looked really into it,” He laughed a little and I nodded my head.

“I was, you guys are awesome.”

We were silent for a few second and I was secretly hoping Frank would come out and save me. He was the reason I was here anyway. I attempted to look around Tim to see if Frank was coming out but I didn't see him.

“So hey, do you maybe want to uh....” I looked at Tim, not sure what he was going to say. I was taken back when I felt his hand grasp my waste and pulled me to him, his lips smashing on mine. I was in so much shock, I didn't have any clue what was going on. It took his hand grasping my ass for me to jump back, pushing him off of me with my hands roughly. I quickly wiped my lips off, making a disgusted look.

“WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!” I screamed, anger bubbling in my stomach, disgust causing my throat to tightened as a need to throw up overtook my body.

“Oh please, you know you think I'm hot...” He grabbed my arm and pulled me towards him, I pulled back, ripping my arm from his grip.

“Get your filthy disgusting hands off of me,” I growled, but he wouldn't strop trying to grab at me. I suddenly caught glimpse of Frank, he jumped between Tim and I, pushing Tim back a little.

“Come on Tim man, your drunk,” Frank shot me a apologetic look and I heard Tim grunt something before turning around and walking off.

“Go wait for me outside,” Frank whispered into my ear, I nodded my head and turned around, letting Frank handle his friend.

The air was a little chilly outside, it made the hairs on my arms stand up. It didn't help that I was covered in my own sweat either, the dampness on my skin making me cooler.

“Hey, you okay?” I looked up to see Frank now walking towards me, I only nodded, wrapping my arms around myself. I wasn't really in the mood to fan girl at the moment to be honest, I was smelly, cold, and disgusted.

I had never even kissed a guy before and now that was gone because some drunk asshole thought it be cool to kiss me.

Frank sighed, pulling off his sweatshirt and placing it on my shoulders.

“Thanks,” I said softly, looking down at the ground. I heard a lighter clicking and when I looked up I saw Frank lighting a cigarette. He took a long drag of it, before blowing the smoke out between his lips. I'd be lying if I didn't say that it was a little bit of a turn on.

“I'm sorry about Tim....” Frank said, looking at me with sad eyes.

“It's not your fault,” I leaned against the wall of the building, putting my arms through the holes in his sweatshirt and than bringing my hands up to my eyes, trying to fight of tears.

“Hey...” Frank's voice went a little high and he wrapped his arm around my waste, pulling my body to his in a tight embrace, “don't cry...he was just being an idiot.....” I pulled my arms from my face and wrapped my arms around his neck, digging my face into Franks neck. He smelled so good, a mix of sweat and bitter cologne. Most people would probably be disgusted by the smell of sweat, but Frank didn't smell that bad. He didn't smell like BO or anything, like most people. It was like the smell of sex, musky and damp I guess, or least, that's how I imagined sex to smell.

“I'm okay, i'm just mad,” I said, my voice muffled out from being next to his face

Frank's arms tightened on me and I slowly felt my fan girl returning. My heart began pounding and I felt butterflies fly into my stomach. I was hugging Frank FUCKING Iero right now! How could I not fan girl...at least a little.

The longer Frank and I stayed linked together, the worse I got. I think I ever started to hyperventilate. Maybe thats why Frank pulled away from him, because I was breathing hard in his ear and it freaking him out. When he did pull away though he didn't pull to far away, keeping his hands on my waste a little and looking in my eyes, giving me a big smile

“You okay?” I nodded my head, I had completely forgotten all about Tim already. The only thing on my mind now was Frank, Frank's coat being on my shoulders and the fact that he was staring into my eyes.

Frank Freaking Iero was comforting me right now, he was staring into me...with those big...hazel....eyes....dear god frank, JUST FUCK ME PLEASE!

“Thank you, for you know...helping me...” Frank laughed, my voice sounded high as I spoke, my excitement unbearable. Frank pulled his hands off my waste, running one of them through his hair that was still wet from sweat.

“It's no problem,” He said shrugging his shoulders.

“I should go home....” I said softly, not really wanting to leave Frank, what I wanted to do was just tackle him to the ground and make out with him. Yes, making out with Frank Iero, I like that idea. Sounds very pleasant. I bet his lips are soft, I bet he always has fresh breath....

“Okay....” Frank saddened a little and I leaned forward, pressing a soft kiss on his cheek. I think I felt my ovaries twitch a little when my lips touched his skin.

Oh, his wife would not be happy right now if she knew the thoughts I was having right now.

“Thank you...for...saving me.” I laughed and Frank smiled, his face flushing bright red.

“It's no problem...do you think....we could maybe hang out again...without Tim?” Frank asked, smiling at me, his confidence seeming to shoot up a little bit.

“Yeah, I'd like that!” I pulled a piece of paper out of my purse along with a pen, writing down my number quickly and handed it to him.

“I don't have a cell phone....but call me anytime...my parents are never home....” I said, Frank gave me a big smile.

“I'll see you later than,” Frank said hopefully and I nodded.

“Bye Frank.” I turned around and walked towards my car. I turned my head a little to see Frank go back inside and as soon as I knew he was out of ear range I screamed at the top of my lungs, jumping around.

“FUCK YEAH!” I screamed, spinning in circles.

If only Jada could see me now. She would be so proud.
♠ ♠ ♠
I like this chapter :)
Things are starting to heat up with Frank and Melly! :) Finally so romance, jesus.
Let me know what you think :)