Status: completed

Life in a Fast Lane

I Dont Wanna Go

Bridget's POV

David's party went a little too wild with the drunken kids and everything, yet bring me the sweetness from its own way. I woke up to Cameron's alarm at 7 am as I realized what happened on the night before. I was under the sheet with Cameron's arms were around my waist and the only thing on me was the bedsheet and the bedcover that wrapped me and Cameron together.

I could still smell the alcohol through his breath, yet again, his semi-long hair was covering the upper side of his face, leaving my sight his deep red lip that was just there without any movement. I lightly rubbed his cheek just because I missed him so much as he suddenly moved as he wiped his hair off the hair and slowly opened his eyes.

He groaned a little as he put his hand on his head before waking up hundred percent. His eyes widened when he noticed the position we were in as I just chuckled lightly due to his surprised face and he giggled.

"Morning baby Bee." Cameron whispered as he tightened his grip on my body. "Last night was rough." He mumbled.

"Morning Cammie." I said as he put his lip on mine. "Do you remember everything we've done last night?" I added as I bit my lower lip cause I was afraid I'd get him mad at me.

"Bee, we woke up in this position, your head is now resting on my chest, we're not even dressed up, yet. Though I looked like a drunken mess, I remember the details."

I smiled shyly as we cuddle each other back. Nothing seemed so bad that morning until I heard his stomach growls. I could only giggled to it as he rubbed his hair awkwardly as he decided to reached his jeans on the floor as he got my clothes and we both dressed up and went downstairs to find something I might be able to cook.

As we walked down the stairs, Cameron who was still on his hungover slipped and almost fell off. Lucky him I got his hand right in time and we just giggled it off. As we got downstairs, some of the people from last night were still sleeping next to each others and they all seemed to have all the comfort of their own.

Cameron tip and toe in between those people who fell asleep and made our way to the kitchen. The first thing I went to was the fridge, I saw some ingredients to make some pancakes and omelet as I cooked and Cameron sat still watching me.

“I can already imagine our very own little family…” Cameron smiled as he walked toward me and hug me from behind.

“Don’t be a little too forward, Cameron.” I sighed as I flashed back to a few moments before that morning.

“If you’re talking like that because of the stupid fight, please don’t. I don’t want these couple of our last day home filled with fights.” He sighed as he spun me and we share another romantic kiss.

It was just the matter of days until they would be back on tour, and even this time the whole tour will take so much longer. The previous one tour, they left Virginia for three whole months and this time, they would be leaving until November. Even though they would have three weeks off in between the tour, and they would also be home in the next four weeks after the tour began because of their hometown show, I just thought something would be missing a lot. And after what happened last night, I don’t want to be apart from him. I just don’t want to let him off me ever again.

After that little breakfast of ours, I heard cracked over the stairwells and I saw Eric repeatedly rub his eyes and looked somehow starving. He walked toward me and Cameron who was still cuddling each other and made his own coffee.

“How was last night?” Eric said as he scratched his head and grin.

“What did you do with my cousin last night?” Cameron playfully teased him back.

“We were sleeping. After our third attempt dragging you to bed, I was exhausted, Vivian led me to the room as we slept in. you know, he took off my glasses, cover me in blanket..” Eric said as he stared at the ceilings. “Can I just marry your cousin already?!” Added him as he kind of shouted and Cameron giggled. “And you haven’t answer my question!”

“W-We…” I said, stuttering as Eric put on this mischievous face.

“Okay, no explanation. We did it, okay? Shut up and get back to my cousin before she yelled your name.” Cameron said as Vivian rushed downstairs and yelled for Eric.

“I got up late!” Vivian stated as she saw us. “OMG what did you do last night?!” She said immediately as she ran toward us.

“Shut up, Viv!” Cameron rolled his eyes as Vivian put on just the same mischievous face as Eric put on earlier. “Now I understand why you two never fight. Not even once.” He added as Eric pulled Vivian closer to him.

Vivian put on her bitter smile as she looked up to Eric and Cameron before burying her face on Cameron’s chest and started crying. Of course it was obvious why she did so, Cameron had always been the brother figure she had ever known, even though she used to live in Boston, she often played with Cameron on the elder days, that’s why we’re so close to each other.

“Don’t let me lose my brother.” Vivian sobbed as I hugged her. “Keep her close to you, will you?” she added as she put my hands on his and Cameron nodded.

Vivian slowly pulled away from Cameron, getting back to Eric’s arm where she then laid her head on Eric’s shoulder and continued sobbing. For the twenty years of her life, Vivian is always the one who never want to let the world know how vulnerable she is. She always keep her guard up but seeing her cousin about to leave somehow broke her guard and I do know, everything’s going to change once they got big and bigger.

“I love the now you.” I whispered through Cameron’s ear as he pulled me into a long warm hug.