Status: completed

Life in a Fast Lane

These wounds won't seem to heal, This pain is just too real

Bridget was so bummed with the fact that she had lost Jason and the fact that she had no one to linger around, no one she could lie her head on ever again. The guy who she believes love her with everything she is had gone to a better place and Bridget thought she wouldn’t ever through one more day with Jason’s forever gone.

It was the funeral day and Bridget could only held Marina close to her sight while Vivian and Gio stayed close by her side, not letting Bridget alone for even one second. Sometimes, Bridget could be very reckless and they didn’t want Bridget to do something stupid that will cost Marina and her own safety.

“Lets go home, Bree.” Vivian said once everyone was already gone from the cemetery.

“I wanted to stay with him, Viv.” Bridget sobbed, still keeping Marina on her arms.

“It’s almost 6 pm, Bree, Marina has to sleep. Its been a pretty tiring day for her.” Gio said as Marina started to cry.

“I said I want to be here!” Bridget shouted as Marina cried even much louder.

“Stop being so selfish, Bridget! If you want to stay here, fine. Let us get Marrie home.” Vivian stated as she tried to take Marina but Bridget held her closer.

Vivian scoffed in disbelief as Bridget looked down, sobbing her heart out as Gio tried to kept her calm, and Gio managed to did so. Gio leaned down over Bridget, held her hand as she talk it out and Bridget said yes when Gio asked her home.

Bridget felt like shit, and she felt guilty when she saw Vivian, so as they were walking to their car, Bridget let Vivian hold Marina. Gio decided that it would be best if she was the one driving. As she parked the car on the parking lot, they all went inside the apartment. Once they were settled and Marina had finally asleep on her cradle.

*****

After a week after Jason’s funeral, Vivian tried to call Eric as Gio sat down on the couch and let the TV on E! Channel. The daily evening E! news was on the TV but nobody really paid any attention on the gossip until Gio realized that they were talking about TDF, it’s just the news wasn’t something that they would like to hear.

Giuliana Rencic was talking about some after party the band was in and Cameron was caught on camera making out in a night club with a random girl, and it seemed like he was all drunk. Bridget watched the news and her heart crimpled. It seemed like Jason’s death wasn’t bad enough for her, she had to deal with Cameron’s behavior. Vivian was beyond her rage when Eric finally picked up her call as she ranted.

“What the fuck did you guys do this week?!” Vivian said trying to hold her tears.

“It’s all over the news, isn’t it?” Eric scoffed from the other side of the phone. “We went to party few nights ago.”

“That’s why you ignored our calls the whole week and you didn’t have the gut to call us back.” Vivian said in anger. “We called to tell you that Jason died in Iraq, his funeral was a week ago and Bridget found out about Cameron’s stupid move.”

“Viv, I can explain everything…” Eric tried to argue.

“We’re done, Jones. And you better tell that to Cameron.” Vivian said as she hung the phone before crying her heart out.

Eric was out of his mind when Vivian told him they were through, it was like De Ja Vu, back to the days where Cameron ditched Bridget, while on the other side of the room Eric was in, he saw Cameron sitting on the floor, had his chest on his knees.

“I swear I didn’t do it.” Cameron mumbled.

Cameron looked so vulnerable on the backstage of their venue but he still had a performance to do. The band could hear the crowd chanting for them, as Wes took his cell out, he told Cameron that he will try to set things up with Gio, besides, they were only a week away from the end of the tour.

As TDF gave the fans their best performance, Cameron decided he wouldn’t come out to hang with the fans as David and Eric decided they would be the one hanging, leaving Wes and Cameron on the backstage of the stage. Cameron turned on his messenger as he started IM-ing Bridget but nothing works.

On the other side of the state, Bridget couldn’t even find her strength in anywhere. Her heart was broken into little pieces and she missed a lot of the pieces so it cant be healed anymore. Bridget crawled into her bed and stayed there, staring at Marina’s cradle before deciding to walk toward it. Bridget lifted Marina off her cradle as she held her close in her arms and let her sleep beside her for the night.

In the living room, Gio was on the phone with Wes, trying to listen to his reasoning but it was just hard. She was alone in the living room without anyone else. Wes could have sworn that the whole time Cameron was in the party, all he wanted to do was getting out of it. It sounds like Cameron really did try to get away from the girls.

“Gee, Cameron was drunk, but he remembers everything about Marrie. Even until now, he didn’t want to hang with the fans.” Wes said as Gio gulped.

“I believe you, Wesley, it’s just everyone here is pretty messed up. Vivian was really upset about it, and Bridget…” Gio sighed. “She’s as vulnerable as Jason.” She added as Cameron took Wes’ phone.

“Bridget, where is she? How is she?” Cameron asked, and Gio could recognize the sobbed.

“Cameron, I don’t know what to do right now. I’ll try my best to keep them fine. But you have to come here and settle things back again. Bridget’s week been so rough with Jason’s death.” Gio sighed as Cameron gasped.

“Jason died?” Cameron dropped his jaw.

“Yes, a week ago. And I haven’t left Bridget’s apartment ever since. She needs a hand to hold her tight, Leahy. And if you want Marrie to be a Leahy, do what your heart tells you to do.” Gio hung the phone as she knocked on Vivian’s door.

“Did you talk to him?” Vivian asked from behind her door as she let Gio in.

“It was Wes, and I can tell you…” Gio said but Vivian stopped her.

“I just want to sleep. I don’t think I'm feeling good about talking about Eric or Cameron.” Vivian said as she killed the light.
♠ ♠ ♠
Double update!
Enjoy! (I know you'll hate me even more)

-Amelia