The Sweetest Drug

Aiming Perfection

I got home after partying with my best friend Kallie until 4.am in some new club.
It was wild, people all over eachother, the air filled with that sex, booze and smoke scent we loved so dearly and lived for.
Everybody grindind hips to the rythm of the music blasting from the huge speakers, causing excitement to pulse through my veins as I downed another Jack. There's nothing like the old no.7.
A laugh escaped my lips as Kallie shooed away some guys that had tried to make moves on her. None of them was good enough. Perfection is what we aimed for.
And no, we weren't asking for too much. We deserved every bit of it. We were worth it all.

The song changed causing a smirk to take place of my lips. Even more adrenaline rushed through my veins as 'Hot chick' by Uffie blasted, making me sway my hips while mouthing the words to it.
Exchanging a glance with my best friend we both smirked wider.

When I go out
Some like get me drunk and wild
But the only thing you get tonight
Is my fucking drink tab

Yes I'm like
Hot chick that you can't even touch
I’m like this cold ass bitch and
I ain't ready to suck


Shaking my body even more to the beat I laced fingers with Kallie and dragged her across the dance floor and towards the bar, through the huge crowd.

Just then my eyes met the pleasant sight of what looked like a good looking guy.
Brown hair, light eyes. Grey maybe? 6 feet something, muscled arms peaking from under his sleeves. Easy looking right?
My eyes scanned his figure intensily. I wanted no flaws, it was my dream guy I was looking for after all.
Shit, I muttered under my breath.
Another guy that didn't fit my demands. Call me picky, like I said I have my reasons.
Beside his good looking features there wasn't anything else that really called my interest.
The normal, in fashion guy wasn't my type.
I liked difference, originality. Piercings and tattoos gave me the hots.
Now this guy? He didn't fit the requirements.

Everybody told me all the time I shouldn't be so demanding. I guess only Kallie understood me.
Not that it made any difference, she had her eyes on someone already.

His name was Matt, they had met here in Vegas in some casino while gambling.
She thought it was cute when the guy's friends told her he was the best at it for the simple fact he was the only one who played.
Of course my girl kicked his ass at it, and I have to say, for what I've heard, he didn't looked too bothered about it. Everybody enjoys some challenge after all.

They were still "getting to know eachother", in her words, but I know they were dying to bang eachother.
No surprise here, they're two good looking motherfuckers. No offense what so ever.

Don't take me wrong I'm not shallow, I just don't think it's that important to accentuate the fact they gave eachother an all lovey-dovey look.
Noticed the sarcasm?
The simple thought of it made me feel lonely.

This had been the reason why my beloved best friend had took me to the club, under the threaten of dragging me there by any means. Willing or not willingly. I didn't really want to test her so I did my best to cooperate a little.
It's not like it was a sacrifice to go out drinking.

But it wasn't helping much all those couples around me and all the lonely losers trying to get lucky.
"Girl, cheer up will you? Or do I really have to get you drunk?"
I smiled a bit as Kallie stared at me, hands on her hips.
"As long as you don't take advantage of me in my drunken state, be my guest."
It was then she had another mission, get me dead hammered.
And dear did she made it...
♠ ♠ ♠
To my two lovely ladies =D
Hope you like it.

Comments?
<3<3<3