The Sweetest Drug

The Killing lights

I stumbled in my house after Kallie dropped me off, my heels clinging from my left hand as I put the keys down and reached with my other hand to my dizzy head.
Damn, I mumbled through gritted teeth as my head throbbed harder.
I din't even want to think of the hangover ahead of me.

Somehow I managed to climb up the stairs and find my room, colapsing on my bed as soon as my body met the sheets.
At that moment the thoughts of my dream guy were long gone. The only thing in my head was sleep. And that's exactly what I did.


Kallie's Point of View

A moan of pain escaped my lips as I moved my stiff neck.
Fuck. Where had I fall asleep?
My all body ached as I tried to move, making me fall right back in defeat. It felt like thousands of daggers were stabbing every inch of my body. Just not to talk of the hangover added to it.

I opened one eye, just to have it closing quickly by a sharp pain, owe to the bright light getting in through the windows.
Living room.
What was it with me and falling asleep on the couch everytime I got a slight amount of alcohol in my blood?
How smart, going out during the week.

If I could I would just drag myself to my room and crash for a few more hours, but I knew Raychel would already be late. Mostly thanks to me.

With one last groan I grumpily got off the couch, mumbling and swearing under my breath.
All I needed was a long and relaxing bath. Mmhmm.

I got in the bathroom, a trail of clothes following behind me. I would just set it up later. Who cares anyway. It's my house.
I painfully managed to sit on the edge of the bathtub as I waited for it to fill up with delicious warm water, my forehead pressed against the wall enjoying the coolnes of it. It somehow made the throbbing less strong.
Waves of relief spread trough my body as the water submersed my body. It's amzing what simple warm water could do.

I leaned my head back and closed my eyes, enjoying the feeling of the water against my skin. The exhaustion was slowly becoming less.

Just as I was starting to relax, my phone ringed in the distance, causing me to growl in anger and desperation.
"Bloody motherfuckers! Can't people leave me alone for half an hour??"

I thought I would just let it ring but as soon as it stopped it went off again.
"Persistant people," I muttered under my breath, quickly wrapping a towel around myself.

It took me a minute to find my pants, thrown somewhere on the floor, and take my phone from the front pocket.
"What?!?" I growled angrily into the phone.
"Yo babe chill-"
"I'mma fucking kill you, ya know!"
Leanne. Who else.
"Whoa homicidal tendencies straight in the morning ain't good for ya heart, ya know. No stress babe."
"I'll give you the 'no stress'. Why don't you go stick the-"
"Hey hey! Kallie I'm just kidding hun. What's wrong?"
"Let's just say I'm a little bit hangovered and you kinda interupted my bath!"
"Geez. Am I still getting killed?"
"Yes."
"You're aware you'll need to hire someone else and they may not be good enough and-"
"Yeah yeah I got the point. What did you wanted?"
"Raychel called. She's not coming today and you know I need help with the paper work and all that stuff."
Shit, I groaned.
"I'll be there in 20."
"Alright then. Bye Kalliepie."

A little chuckle escaped my lips at her use of my nickname.
She's pretty lucky I love her way too much to kill her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Being the smartass I am I let the window close the first time I was typing this and it went all to hell, so i had to type it all again...
all because I wanted to make kallie and raychel happy :)
Btw Matt will appear in the next Kallie part. Ronnie might appear in the next Raychel part.

Comments?
<3<3<3