The Sweetest Drug

Situations

Image
Gorgeous Banner By The Amazing: Kallie

Raychel's Point of View

After my conversation on the phone with Leanne I thought I should just sleep some more hours.
It's not like I had got many sleep.

I quickly jumped in bed, cuddling in the sheets and hoped for sleep to take over. Not long after I was fast asleep.

"Pixie stop," I mumbled groggily as my dog bounced upon me some hours later.
He stood still, looking at me with his big and cute eyes, causing me to smile and get off the bed with him in my arms.
"Let's have breakfast boy."
His eyes lit up ate the mention of breakfast and he jumped from my embrace, takign off running towards the kitchen, with me following.

I chuckled as he sat in front of me patiently while I took his food from a cabinet.
"Now I know what you want me for."
He simply barked, shaking his tale and quickly attacking his food when I put id down.

I watched him smiling while I poured some orange juice in a glass for myself, getting my thoughts cut off by the sound of the door bell ringing.

"Shh Pixie," I hushed him as he barked fiercely , setting him on my hip as I made my way to the door in my thank top and girly boxers, hair up in a messy bun.
I had no idea who it was at the door but I was too lazy to care.

"Good morning can I...help you?"
A young man in his mid twenties stood outside my door, looking me up and down with an appreciative smirk.
"Oh yeah, i'm sure you can love."

I raised a brow and looked down at my dog, thinking how amusing it would be to watch him bite that dude's ass. Wich didn't look too bad from this perspective.

Cocky bastard.
"what do you want?"
Beside being a sick pervert who was checking out my boobs and every bit of body he could find, he had interupted my breakfast. Not nice.

"I was just wondering if you have a ladder you can lend me."
Rolling eyes I led him to the garage, "There. And stop smirking dude."
he stared at me leaned gainst the wall grinning, "You're quite a cute moody little thing."
"That makes it easier to kick you in the nuts right."

We stood still for awhile staring at eachother. His face kept the same grin while my hands were on my hips. Exchanging looks. Glares in my case.

"Didn't you have anyone else to go piss off?" I muttered through gritted teeth, making him flash an even bigger grin.
"You were the one who lived closer."
I simply mumbled while walking to my front door, "Lucky me."
"I'll take that as a compliment."
The smirk in his voice was evident.

Who was this dude anyway?

As if reading my mind he called after me, "By the way I'm Ronnie, you're new neighbour."

Shit!
♠ ♠ ♠
For Raychel and Kallie =]
Hope it doesn't suck much my darlings.

Comments?
<3<3<3<3