The Sweetest Drug

Recovery

Image
Banner by the amazing Kallie =D

Kallie's Point of View:

"kallie there's someone here to see you," Leanne's voice came from my office door.
I swear if that girl kept interupting my all attempts to sleep I would fucking kill her.
"Great fucking timing," I moaned sleepy, desperate for some rest.
"Nice, I didn't even touch you and you're already moaning."
My head shot up, being met by his cockydimples included grin.
"Matt!"
The grin was quickly replaced by a sweet smile as I ran to his arms.
Why did I have to look such a mess this morning?

He pressed our heads together after placing a kiss on my forehead, "I heard someone talking about fucking."
I laughed softly with a little smirk on my lips, "Not the fucking you're thinking of though."
"Damn."
I completely melted at thefucking sexy smirk he was giving me.
As if it wasn't enough, he had to pull my body closer to his, every muscle of his chest rubbing against mine. His face buried on my neck making my all body shiver everytime his lips teasingly brushed my skin.

"Matt I am working," a mixture of whisper and pleasurable sigh escaped my lips.
"So what? You're the boss," he simply stated between little bites and kisses on my neck, provoking a little vibration that left me nearly moaning.
"Technically me and Raychel are partners..."
A sudden gasp left my mouth as he bit harder. To shut me up i'm pretty sure.
"Baby don't be a joykiller."
Red had crept on my cheeks by then.
"Matt I don't wanna do it where everyone can hear us."
He pulled me even closer, letting go of my neck to place a kiss on my lips.
"There's always someone who hears it you know."
"Oh really?"

I got ready for the worse as a naughty grin appeared on his gorgeous and full lips.
"Yeah, the neighbours."
"You're silly," I laughed while he softly caressed my face smiling.
I loved that smile.

Raychel is pretty much right. If we ever have babies, they're gonna be quite some good looking kids.
Damn just look at the father.

His lips inched closer to mine, lowly whispering against them "You've got no excuze now."
Before I had the chance to answer his lips met mine wantingly, leaving me no choice but toenthusiastically kiss back.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope Kallie likes this =]]
(and no, i'm sorry but she doesn't get laid. yet =P)

Comments?
<3<3<3<3