The Sweetest Drug

Dear God

Kallie's Point Of View:

"Baby..."
"What?" I whined, listening to his voice on the other end of the phone line.
"I wanna take you to this one place."
"I don't trust you after that embarrassing scene at my work."
I could almost see him rolling eyes at my childish behaviour, making a scene on the phone and being all embarrassed for such silly reasons.
"How was I suppose to guess Leanne was going to walk in that moment? She's the one who has an awful timing."
"But-"
"Baby c'mon don't do this to me."
I pulled the sheets tighter around me, cuddling inside them with a pout on my lips, " Alright. But promise me there won't be anyone around to interrupt us in embarrassing moments."
"Don't worry baby, there will be no one around. I'll be there in 20."
Curiosity started to devour me as soon as he hang up. All that secrecy was quite suspicious and it sure was getting me wondering.
"Oh well. Maybe it's just my imagination."

My dress swayed with the warm breeze as I waited for him to arrive, his aviators, that I had managed to steal from him, shielding my light eyes from the bright sun shining high above my head.
It was a gorgeous day, no doubt, but any day with Matt was perfect.
My eyes looked away from the sky as the sound of a whistle broke my thoughts.
"Dear God, I can't wait until I tap that," Matt playfully grinned, showing his dimples as he leaned on his SUV window.
A smile found its way to my lips as I walked to him, throwing my arms around his neck as I sat down beside him.
"Hello to you too," I smiled, nuzzling my nose against his skin.
"Hi baby."
I could feel him smiling as he held my body even closer to his.

We stood still for a while, just enjoying the proximity we had found ourselves in. It was such an overwhelming feeling of whole.
"Where are you taking me Sanders?"
Matt smiled mischievously at me and gave my leg a soft squeeze, "Now that's for me to know and for you to find out."

I whined as he wrapped his blue bandanna over my eyes so I couldn't see where he was taking me.
"Mattie c'mon, is this really needed?"
"Yeah babe. Now let me focus on my driving."
Grumbles left my lips as I felt the car turn left, then right, then left again. I somehow managed to get nauseous once in a while and being blindfolded sure wasn't helping.
"How much longer are we taking?"
Matt's laugh met my ears in a sweet way, "Fuck you're cute, and that was oh so mature. But don't worry, we are close."
"Good," I pouted.
Shivers ran all over my body as his lips touched mine in a quick but hard kiss, just enough to leave me wanting more.
"That's not fair, I couldn't see that coming!"
"Exactly babe, you can't see a lot coming."

Matt's Point Of View:

She looked like a little kid, all anxious, shifting on her seat and not standing still. For some reason that made me smile.
I really hoped she would like what I had prepared for her, I had even surprised myself with such idea.

I got off the car after I parked in the empty parking lot and made my way around the car to open her door, just to find her about to take off the bandanna.
"Don't even think of that missus."
A grip appeared on my lips at the hot growl she gave me, becoming more and more frustrated by the second.
"Just a little longer baby."

I picked her up in my arms and put her down on the concrete ground.
"Now wait just a bit-"
"Where are you going?"
She didn't seem too pleased with the idea of standing there alone and blindfolded.
"Give me just a second, I'll be right back."
I knew she was getting sick of having her eyes covered, but it would ruin all the fun if she hadn't. It would only be for a little longer anyway.
I made my way to the back of the car and opened the trunk, taking the bag I had prepared earlier out of it.

"Back," I whispered in her ear while wrapping my free arm around her elegant waist. Her all body seemed to relax at the skin contact.
"Finally. This seriously is freaking me out."
"Chill," I chuckled softly, "Now I need you to be careful sweetie. I'll be holding and leading you but you still have to try not to trip."
Her pink and full lips formed a small frown as she mumbled "Yeah that's such an easy thing to do with your eyes covered," getting a slap on the ass from me.
"Meanie," she pouted again, making me want to have my way with her there and then.
"I know, now keep moving that sexy ass of yours. The faster we get there, the quicker I take the blind away."
Just as I predicted her small legs started to move twice as much as before, resulting in her almost falling flat on her face.
"Don't laugh at me or I'll make you sex deprived."
My face instantly straightened up making her burst out laughing, "You guys are so easy to manipulate."
"Hey! That's insultuous. I'm sorry for my carnal appetites."
"Right. Now seriously, if you don't take this blue thingy away from my vision in the next 5 seconds I swear I..."
Her mouth stopped mid-sentence as her eyes fell over the scenario ahead of us, the still bright sun causing the deep blue water to sparkle under its light.
"Wow."

I smiled putting the bag down on the sand and wrapping another arm around her, "Good enough?"
She cutely nodded her head, still too surprised to react normally. A happy glint taking place of her eyes.
"What place is this?"
My fingers played with the hem of her shirt as she rested her head against my chest "Just some beach I found a while ago. I thought it would fit your standards since it's always empty."
"It's beautiful," she half whispered with a sweet smile.
"Not half as much as you."

A smile never left her lips as we sat down on the towel I had brought watching the view.
"I really wasn't expecting this."
I pulled her closer to my chest breathing in her scent and feeling her heart beat against mine, "I'm glad you liked. I'm full of surprises babe, remember that."
Giggling she pulled away from me, walking some steps on the sand, "that was so cliché Matthew."
I growled a little at the use of my all name. She knew just how much I couldn't stand getting called by that. Reminded me too much of my mom's lectures in my teenage years.Fuck.
"babe, don't 'Matthew' me."
"Why not, Matthew?" A teasing grin appeared on her lips.
"Babe..."
"Yes Matthew?"
Before she could react I was jumping to my feet and tackling her to the ground, getting cute yelps and giggles from her.
"The sand is hot Matt, c'mon get off!"
I shook my head giving her a smirk "Payback sweetheart."
Her body wriggled beneath mine, taking me by surprise as she managed to roll us over.
"Much better now."
My brow arched up as I grinned, "If you thought the sand was hot then tell me what you think of this."
She blushed and was about to get up from my waist but I stopped her by grabbing her hips down.
"Matt..."
"Just let yourself go."
Her greyish eyes stared deep into mine for a while, starting to get closer. I didn't waste a minute in crashing our lips together.

The light of the sun was becoming orange as I fumbled with he clasp of her bra, both her dress and my Metallica shirt resting some feet away.
"This is fucking crazy," she smiled, her voice muffled by my lips on hers, "We should definitely do this more often."
I stared into her eyes grinning and pressed our lips harder against each others, "I'll make sure to keep that in mind."

Rolling us back to our original position, I propelled myself up on my elbow as I slid our last pieces of clothing off.
"Dear God, thanks for giving me the chance to tap this hot ass."
The sweet giggle escaping her lips was soon replaced by a moan as I pushed myself into her.
"Still think I'm being cliché when I say I'm full of surprises?" I whispered huskily.
Her lips formed a smile while brushing against mine, "Just shut up, will you?"
"Don't worry, I won't be the noisy one here in a bit."
♠ ♠ ♠
So here's for my lovely Kallie, hope it's worth the waiting. I had to make up to you for finishing your last part the way I did.
And Raychiedear, next part of yours will be interesting. =3
Thanks to everybody who reads my stuff, I'll try to catch up soon.

Comments please?
<333