The Sweetest Drug

Angels Of Debauchery

Raychel's Point Of View:

I sat down in their living room while we waited for that cocky bastard to arrive and make my head into smashed potatoes.
"Want a drink?" Robert asked with a smile on his face as he went to get one for himself.
"Hell yeah. Please." I readily answered, getting a questioning look from him at my exasperation, "And please get me something strong."

A chuckle was heard from the kitchen, followed by the sond of the fridge.
"Get her something strong and i'll kick your ass Ortiz," an unpleased looking Christine appeared at the door with her hands on her hips.
Growling lowly I mumbled "Just get me some beer then Robert so your wife won't have a fit."
Christy rolled her eyes with a little smile while Robert handed me an amazingly fresh Heineken.
"Someone is having a bad day," he stated softly.
"You have no idea," Imumbled, taking a much needed gulp of the drink I had in hand.
Robert laughed softly and kissed the top of his wife's head as she wrapped her arms around his waist grinning.
"She just doesn't want to admit she has a thing for Ronnie."
"Oh is that so?" Robert watched me intensily with an equal grin on his face. An annoyed roll of eyes was the most he got from me.
"Not you too."
He kept on pressing the subject along with his dear wife, trying to confirm my suppose feelings towards that ass of my neighbor or at least get me to admit I found him attractive.
Well of course I found Ronnie attractive, it was damn hard not to, but fuck, his attitde sure got on my nerves. So I obviously wouldn't admit any positive critic about him, it would be a fucking boost in his ego, wich by the way wasn't exactly small.

I was almost thankful as I heard the doorbell rang, causing them to cease their questioning and to ruch towards it smiling.
"Talking of the devil," I muttered through gritted teeth, followed by a "I'm going," as Christine shot me a disapproving look for not walking to the door to greet him.

"Well look who's here."
I rolled my eyes annoyed and focused on him getting in with a cocky ass grin on his face.
"Missed me babe?"
"You have no idea," I sarcasticaly hissed.

A laughing Robert man-hugged Ronnie, lingering a little after patting his back "You guys take it easy. Come bro I'll get you something to drink."
My eyes widened in reaslisation as a little light lit up in my mind at the mention of "bro".
"What the fuck, you guys already know eachother?"
Confusion was evident on Robert's face as he gave me a small nod "Ye Ronnie has been one of my best mates for years. Didn't Christine tell you that?"
Madness filled my eyes as I snapped my head in her direction, glaring daggers "No, she didnt. It must have slipped."
What a friend.[i/]
She gave me an apologetic look and mouthed sorry as Ronnie watched, amusement evident on his face.

It was being hard to not get up and smack his face to wipe that grin away, I never though I would need so much self-control in my life but he had proven me wrong.
Robert watched the two of us, about to burst out laughing, as I shot Ronnie hatred filled glares and he sent me flirtatious grins and looks back.
I'm sure it was highly entertaining but I couldn't find any humor in it. That cocky asshole had the abbility to piss me off with just a look and he sure had fun doing it.
I hated the fact he could affect me that easily.

"Hmm people? The dinner is ready, will you stop the looks exchange? The sexual tension is leaving me unconfortable."
I stormed out of the living-room frowning and sent him a nasty look "There's no fucking thing as fucking sexual tension between me and that dude!"
"Keep fooling yourself love," he whispered against my neck as he passed by to his seat smirking, getting goosebumps all over my skin.
I had the feeling someone would get bitch-slapped by the end of the night.

"Don't you ever smile?"
I couldn't help but to roll eyes at his attempt to start a conversation.
"What is it to you?"
"Such a gorgeous girl must look way better smiling, that's all," he shrugged, still grinning at me as he sat on the chair next to mine. I once again rolled my eyes in annoyance and sarcasticaly stated "Jeez are you always that original?"
"If I was trying to seduce you I wouldn't need some crappy phrase, believe me. I was actually serious."
Right. It was quite hard to believe by the way he kept grinning my way non-stop
"I'm not convinced."

Ronnie's Point of View:

I watched in amusement as that short piece of damn fine ass kept rejecting me. I liked a girl who could stand up to my bulshit. Fiesty ones always pleased me way better.
She seemd to have me all figured out but I was actually truely interested in her.
Her golden skin looked so soft on the touch and those full lips were driving me insane.
Christine sure was right, Raychel and I didn't have lack of sexul tension.

I kept watching her amused as she went from a cranky/pissed off mood to an hyper and smiley one when downing more and more glasses of all the imaginable alcoholic beverages.
"ya know Christine, I always loved your food. It's really good. Specially when you do that pasta thingy with sauce. What's it called?"
"Okay it's enough," I sighed getting up from my seat and picking her small leaf-weight body up bridal style. "Guys I'm taking her home."
I laughed softly as she stared at me with a drunken, yet gorgeous, smile and said "I like your nose ring," lightly poking it.

I couldn't keep myself from smiling as she fell asleep a while later with her face leaned against my chest.
"This girl is out cold."
"Are you sure it's a good idea you taking her home?" Christine asked concerned.
"What do you think I'm gonna do? Take advantage of her while she sleeps? Fuck, I'm not that much of a creep, thank you."
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like it RaychieBabe =] Here you got one update

Comments and Banners are quite appreciated
<3333333333333