Brendon + Brittany

Brendon + Brittany

I couldn't believe it.

I was standing in front of Brendon Urie, who was currently swiping at his shirt, trying to get the coffee out, and Spencer Smith who was laughing at the whole incident. I stood there, muttering over and over again about how sorry I was that I ran into him. I'm a total idiot. I told him that I would give him mine, seeing that I hadn't sipped from it yet, or that I could pay for a replacement.

"No... it's fine," he said with a laugh, "Really... it's not going to be the end of the world."

I blushed, "I know... I'm just... so sorry. If I can make it up to you, I would do anything."

Brendon looked at me, then at his friend and smiled, "You would do anything, yeah?"

I nodded, "Yes. I'm so sorry."

"Enough with the sorry," he said with a laugh, "Like I said, it's okay, but I do have an idea of how you can repay me."

I smiled, "Yeah?"

"Yeah.... I have a little music award show thingy to go to this evening, and I need a date."

I thought I was going to pass out. Was Brendon Urie asking me out on a date?

"Would it be possible for you to join me?"

It took me a second to respond, and I tried my best not to freak out, "Um... yeah. I-I'm not doing anything tonight."

"Great," he smiled, "Are you doing anything now?"

"No."

"Good, 'cause we need to get you a dress."

"I have dresses."

"Yeah... but this will be fun."

I laughed and said, "Okay, yeah."

He put his arm around my shoulder and brought me to the edge of the street where he hailed a cab. The three of us got in and Brendon gave the driver an address I was unfamiliar with and then sat back.

"So, what's your name?"

"Brittany Moore."

"Well hello, Brittany Moore, it's nice to meet you. I'm Brendon Urie and this is my best friend, Spencer Smith."

I gave a nervous laugh and said, "I know who you guys are.... You're in my favorite band."

"Oh, so you've heard of us!" Spencer smiled.

"That's fantastic," Brendon said, "Removes the awkward you getting to realize that we're nerds part of the relationship. Now we have to focus on us getting to know your hidden quirks."

I smiled, "I'm sort of a nerd... I mean, I watch Spongebob all of the time."

"Spongebob, eh? Fantastic. We'll get a long fine."

I laughed, "So um... what brings you guys home?"

"Concert events, award shows, gambling, sex, booze, prostitutes, burlesque shows, pretty much everything." Spencer smiled at me and added a wink.

"Wow... throw in a titty bar, and I'm all game." I replied.

Both boys were shocked, but smiled in response. We pulling up to a curb and we got out, Brendon paying for the ride. I looked into the window of a vintage shop, and smiled. Brendon wrapped his arm around my shoulder and said, "Here we are. The best vintage ball gown store in all of the continental United States."

I laughed, "Sounds fancy."

"Yeah, it's pretty fancy." He smiled then took my hand, "Come! Let's get you a fancy dress to go with my fancy outfit!"

I was dragged up and down the isles of the store, being handed dress after dress after dress, followed by clerks who were used to Brendon and Spencer coming in. They all made comments like, "How about this dress, Mr. Urie? It would look great on your date." He usually took their suggestion into consideration, but in the end I was forced to try on twenty five dresses.

Twenty four dresses later, we were all very discouraged. None of them looked like the vision he had, and none of them I particularly liked. So, going back in, I pulled out the twenty fifth dress, and put it on. It fit like a glove. Walking out, I stood on the platform, and everyone smiled. This was the dress.

Go figure.

Brendon stood and came over to me, "You like it?"

"Indeed."

"Then it's yours."

I smiled, "Thank you."

"No problem. Anything to make sure my date looks better than everyone else's date. It's a dog eat dog world out there, Brittany. And if you arrive at an award show with a date that's not better than everyone else, then you might as well go home."

I giggled, "I shan't let you down."

"I shan't expect you to, either."

We left the store, and he took me to a hair dresser where they did my hair in tight curls, giving me a forties movie star look. I was in love with it, though I'm not usually fond of my hair being curly. Normally I wear it down and straight, but this would look nice with the dress. He then took me to a large house in the heart of one of the most expensive neighborhoods in Las Vegas, and simply said, "Mi casa."

Getting out I said, "It's beautiful."

"Thanks."

We entered, the three of us, and we were all sent to different rooms to get dressed. I was in charge of doing my own make up, which according to Spencer was an honor. Apparently, Brendon was a little bit of a control freak when it came down to the details. I didn't mind, however, because I kicked as when it came to applying a face.

~

Hours later, we were pulling in front of a large building with flashing lights in front of it. I was nervous, and Brendon could tell. Taking my hand, he said, "Don't worry. You look hot, you'll be fine."

I smiled, and waited for him to open the door and get out before stepping out of the car. He held my hand and then wrapped it around my waist as we walked. It was crazy. We walked for what seemed like forever on the carpet, with people screaming and yelling at us, and taking pictures of us. If only my friend Morgann could see me now.

She would know what's up.

We made it to the building, and I sighed, finally saved from all of the pictures. Brendon smiled and squeezed my hand, "Wonderfully done, my girl."

I laughed, "Thanks. But we should probably sit down before I fall down. My knees are still a little weak."

"Not a chance. I want to introduce you to friends first."

So, after meeting Patrick Stump, Pete Wentz, The Academy Is..., Cobra Starship, Amanda Palmer, and Paramore, we were finally able to sit down. The award show was going to start and the lights flashed. Brendon reached over and took my hand in his, and held it. My heart shot into my throat and almost killed me with excitement. My skin rippled with pleasure at his touch, and my stomach did back flip after back flip. It was all that I could do to keep myself from practically raping him right then and there.

I'm honestly surprised that I've made it this far in the first place. Wasn't I always the one to say that I would rape Brendon Urie at first sight?

Panic! At the Disco won awards, and it was a good night. The after party was a little less epic than we had hoped, prompting Brendon to take me back to his house. Spencer left us at the party, saying that he wanted to kick back with Patrick for a while. I thought it was cute that they were all so close.

Back at Brendon's house, we sat and talked for a while, then finally I had to ask.

"So... why did you want me to come with you tonight? Don't you know other girls better suited for you than me?"

He smiled, "I've honestly been dreading that question all day."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah."

"Why?"

He blushed and said, "Spencer and I have been in and out of town for months, and I've seen you at that cafe several times. I honestly stopped in front of you actually hoping you would run into me... as an excuse to talk to you."

It was my turn to blush, "Really?"

"Yeah."

"Wow."

"Brittany, I had a lot of fun today."

"I did too."

"Want to do it again sometime?"

I smiled and said, "For sure."

"Good."
♠ ♠ ♠
Eh... Panic! At the Disco was never my strong point sadly.
But anyway.

Comments anyone?