I Want You In The Most Unromantic Way

One

I snuggle up next to Mike as close as I could possibly get. He wrapped a strong arm around my thin waist and pulled the blanket up over us just by my shoulders. We got comfy to watch one of our favorite movies, Horton hears a who. Childish, I know. But we love it. 
As soon as it started I slightly turned, head on Mikes chest and my arm wrapped around his leg. "you can never stay still." he laughed.
"can to!..... I need my phone." I sat up throwing one leg over Mikes waist cradling his hips between my legs. I reached out to the night stand to grab the phone.
"you could have asked me for it." Mike didn't move a muscle. 
"this is more amusing." he gulped when my face was barley an inch from his. I placed a light kiss on his lips. 
"Vic, you know this can't happen." By Mikes gaze I could tell he even wanted it. There's no point in him denying it.
I bent over more to kiss his neck making him sigh. I didn't plan on getting off him anytime soon. 
"no one will know." I whispered strait into his ear which made him go crazy. I placed a trail of kisses from his ear to his lips. This time he didn't hold back. I dragged my tongue across his lips begging for him to let me in. His lips parted giving me access letting my tongue slide through. We each struggled for dominance making for an amazing kiss. He let out a low moan when I leaned forward rubbing against him. I let my self melt into Mikeys kiss with my hands tangled in his soft brown hair. I love the feeling of our tongues moving together. 
Mikes unsteady hands gripped the hem of my white v-neck sliding it up. We broke the kiss only to take off shirts. I bit down on Mikes neck causing him to moan out. I could feel the bulge in his pants under me. It pleased me knowing that I'm the cause for it, and he's the cause for mine. 
Mikeys hands found my belt buckle and started to unbuckle it. Once my belt was thrown to the floor, he sat up laying me down on the bed with him crawling over me. "this is so wrong." he whispered, but didn't stop showing he clearly didn't care. I trembled beneath his touch. My own brother, it's so wrong yet feels so right. 
I felt his warm breath at my hips. My heart suddenly started racing. Mike kissed just above my boxers then carefully slid them down using only his teeth. I felt myself get hard from his luscious lips being so close. I lay before Mikey completely nude. I finally get what I've always wanted. 
"you really wanna do this love?" he didn't pause for my reply. Instead he licked the tip teasing me. 
"more than anything." it came out more as a moan. As soon as Mike got permission his lips closed over my length, tongue swirled around for more of an effect. "mhmm.." I moaned out Mikes name. He pushed me completely in his mouth. Damn, he's good at this. I moaned in pure ecstasy. I couldn't help but tug on his beautiful hair and grind my hips. Cock sucking incest. I feel like a whore but I'm loving it. 
I screamed so painfully close as his tongue traced the slit. The somehow familiar hot feeling built up in my stomache until just a moment later I released my seed into my brothers mouth. he swallowed with no problem. "
"mmh... You taste good." Mike grinned devilishly licking his lips. I was so unbelievably turned on. His fingertips roamed my body yet again arousing me. Every place he touched remained tingly even when his touch was gone.
Mike traced up to my lips where i sucked on them for a few seconds. He took those fingers to stroke my entrance. I let out a throaty moan turning Mike on. He inserted his long bony index finger.
I swallowed hard ready to embrace the pain that was soon to come. Two fingers now moving inside me, stretching me. Mike pecked my lips while wrapping my legs around his waist. Slowly he pushed through making a whimper escape me. 
"are you okay?" he asked for permission to continue. I bit my lip nodding despite the throbbing pain. He began his gentle thrusting finding an easy going rhythm. Just as I thought the pain unbearable Mike hit a spot demolishing all pain replacing it with pleasure. I moaned louder than before. 
"h..hit that s...spot a...again." I begged and he obliged thrusting harder hitting my prostate repeatedly.
"Oh... Mi...Mike! H..harder!" the bed started hitting the wall with every thrust and Mikes hand grasped my member pumping in sync with all else. He moaned just as loud as I was ten minutes ago. I can't help but scream louder than anything. I dug my fingernails into Mikes shoulder slightly drawing blood. He put all his strength into his last few thrusts. They got sloppy and rough telling me he was about to. 
"uhhn... Vic.." Mike slowed only stopping when his orgasm was over. Seconds later I came over his hand. Mike dropped his exhausted body on mine. The only sound is our heavy breathing and occasional kiss. 
"I love you so much Mike." I closed my eyes and just laid under him. 
 I felt his soft lips at my forehead. "and i love you." 
I opened my eyes to grab his face and kiss him. I could get used to this. 
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?? I have another story, called Rainy Days Can't Be Wiped Away. I'm looking for someone to help me write it :3