‹ Prequel: Birth of an Angel

Transformers: Moments

Moment 2: 'Platinum Jazz'

That’s not how ya do it. Yer usin’ the wron’ type fer the job.

“You can’t seriously be telling me how to play Pokemon.” I growled, ordering my Piplup to tackle an annoying Starly.

Ain’t my fault yer doin’ it wron’.

“I am not doing it wrong!” I retorted, pumping my fist once the Starly fainted.

Ha! Told you!”

That’s dumb luck, little lady. Ya won’t be able to pull that off later.

“You’re just a sore loser.” I teased, smiling now as I guided my character away from her hometown.

“Angel?”

Looking up from my DS, I blinked at Ratchet’s confused faceplate.

“Yeah?”

“Who are you talking to?”

Frowning now, I looked around the room I had been stuck in since I woke up the week before, wondering if Ratchet’s audios were working.

“Jazz. He keeps telling me how to play my game, even though I’m doing just fine-.”

“You can’t be talking to Jazz.”

My frown deepened.

“Why not? Is he not allowed in here?”

“You can’t be because Jazz was offlined at Mission City.”



By the time my brain had rebooted, Ratchet had run five scans and was midway through a sixth, disbelieving.

“That can’t be…” He muttered.

“What can’t be?” I demanded, on-edge.

“There’s AllSpark energy infused in your spark…And Jazz’s spark is attached to yours.”

I blinked dumbly for a moment.

“…So the AllSpark is in me, and I have a dead mech attached to my life-giving organ?”

He nodded.

“…WHAT!?!”

I’m pretty sure the entire base shook after that one…