Status: Activeeeeee :D

The Inbetween.

The Party.. A Beginning.

I woke up late afternoon..
Shit,
The party was in an hour!
I stumbled out of bed, almost falling over, and opened my drawers - Picking out a ‘Black Veil Brides’ shirt, black skinny jeans, and a grey jumper.
I got dressed whilst clumsily hopping around to pack my bag.

Ok.. Ipod, phone, that’s all I need.

I ran down the stairs, calling out to mom.
“Bye! I’m going out!“
“..Stefan, where are you going?“
I hesitated, stepping away from the door and turning towards her.
“Out.. To a party, why?“
She sighed, lowering her head. “I wanted you home tonight.“
You always want me home..“
My blue eyes rolled, “Mom.. You always want me home, I’m sick of you!“

I slammed the door behind me, staring back at the wood for a second before turning and walking down the sidewalk. Sometimes, I think my temper is a bit uncalled for..
Anyway, the party. It wasn’t like I was invited, or why I was going - It was at a ‘Popular’ kid’s house, which wasn’t great.
.
But, Amanda was going to be there.. My best, and only, friend. I can’t remember how, or when he met - But we just got on like a house on fire. She had invited me along, and how could I say no?
I stopped walking as my pocket vibrated, then pulled out my phone and reading the text;

You still going to the party? Just wanted to know.. I’ve been really excited.

Mandy xxx

She’s so frikken cute!
I pushed my phone back into my pocket, looking down the road to see how close I was from the party..
A couple of blocks, not too long.
I began to walk again, quicker than before.

I was soon there.
My hands shook, but I brought myself to knock and wait outside for an answer.
Wayne answered, and a grin spread across my face.
"Biersack?"
I nodded, going to walk inside.
He stopped my with a hard slap to the face, and I staggered backwards - Hurt.
"Nuh-Uh. Who invited you?"
"Amanda.." I answered shakily.

He sighed, then nodded and moved aside to let me in.