Status: Activeeeeee :D

The Inbetween.

Why?

I was walking along the sidewalk, eyes down as I neared the graveyard. What could any of this mean? I mean...why had I been killed? Or Stefan, for that matter...
And what was up with that hooded person? I closed my eyes as I thought back to the carnival...five minutes...I opened my eyes again, mulling over the same questions over and over.

I shook my head as I reached the cemetery, slowly walking towards Stefan's grave. I looked up, eyes wide when I saw Stefan fall back on the grass as that hooded guy appeared in front of him. I stood there, frozen, as I watched them speak. I was still a good distance away, but my feet refused to move.

I gasped when I saw his...its...face...

Then he was hurting Stefan again. I finally forced myself to walk...to jog...to run...

I reached him shortly after he collapsed, hearing him mumble something as I sank to my knees.
"Stefan?" I asked softly, gingerly brushing his hair out of his face. I bit my lip...I should be able to so something...anything...a traitor tear escaped, and I quickly brushed it away.
"Hey...can you sit?" I asked, my voice barely a whisper. God, why, just...why?

I had a sudden flashback as I saw his tombstone, remembering his funeral quite clearly. I had wanted to go, so my father had come with me. So many kids had shown up, a lot of them from the party. They worked up fake tears, telling his mother how much they missed him.
Pfft. No one here really knew Stefan save for his family and mine.
I remember when I walked up to his grave, placing that little heart...my heart...next to where he would lay forever.
I seriously considered suicide that night, staring at a few blades I had stolen from the bathroom well into the morning hours. In the end, I just put the blades back. I couldn't leave my family like that...

I mentally slapped myself, coming back to reality to find tears streaming down my face.

God...I told myself I wasn't going to cry...
♠ ♠ ♠
Don't be silent...comment if you like it so far, ya? :3

~Samuri <33