Status: Activeeeeee :D

The Inbetween.

The Party

I practically ran to my closet, throwing my phone on my bed after I texted Stefan. I was so excited about this party…

I threw on some grey skinny jeans and black converse, standing in a white undershirt in front of my clothes. I stood there for about 3 minutes, debating on what shirt to wear. I felt kind of happy, so…light blue it is. I grabbed the knitted sweater before applying eye makeup…though not a lot, just a dab of white at the corner of each eye and mascara. I then retrieved my phone and hunted for my iPod, returning successfully to the living room after I dug it up from under my bed.

“I’m going to be out for a bit!” I yelled at my father, who was currently staring at his computer screen. He grunted in acknowledgment as I ran out the door. I lived a good distance from where the party was, but I made good time. I knocked on the door loudly, waiting patiently for it to open. Wayne opened it quickly, a sly grin etched across his face.

“Hello, Mandy,” he said cheerfully, standing aside to let me in.
“It’s Amanda,” I said, walking past him. He knew I didn’t like him…ugh, bullies…
I quickly walked through the rooms, browsing for Stefan.

I finally found him, sneaking up behind him before surprising him with a glomp attack.
"Stef! You made it," I said, still attached to his back. We got some weird looks, but whatever. I'm allowed to glomp my best friend, ya? Besides, I was in a good mood.