Status: Activeeeeee :D

The Inbetween.

Home

"Stef...what's up?" I asked slowly. "I-I saw everything..." I was really worried about him...he seemed more transparent now, like a strong wind would blow him away...

He sighed and walked off, heading towards his house. I bit my lip, standing under the streetlight. He looked like he didn't want to be followed...

I sighed, turning to walk towards the carnival. They were leaving, of course, and were in the process of disassembling the rides. I slowly made my way back to the ferris wheel, staring up at it...I stood there for a few minutes before shaking my head and leaving.

I slowly wandered around, finding myself at the gate of the park. I looked at the lock curiously before entering anyway. I walked over to the children's play area, sitting lightly on the swing.

I replayed memories of when my sister and I would come here...after school, before school, the summer...all the time. I sighed. Those days were over...

I rested my head in my hands, looking at the ground. What was I supposed to do, being a ghost? It was torture, to see the people I loved and only know that I'd caused them pain...I shook my head, slowly getting off the swing. None of this is helping...

I slowly wandered through the streets again, thinking of nothing. I found I had reached my house, so I decided to go inside. Everyone was asleep, of course...

An alarm clock goes off, and it's followed with grumbling as my mom shuts it off. I guess she's still going to work to keep her mind off...things...

She groggily walked into the kitchen, starting a pot of coffee before returning to her room to get dressed. I slowly walked up the stairs. They didn't protest under my weight like they usually did...

I peaked into Rahael's room to find her asleep, dead to the world. I left her room and continued on to mine. I sat on the bed lightly before curling up in a ball in the middle.