Status: Activeeeeee :D

The Inbetween.

Mom..

I got home, and collapsed onto the carpet in tears. I could see all of the dirt on the floor through my body - My skin was completely transparent.
It was fading..
I felt ill, like I was going to throw up.

"Oh my god.." I whispered, dragging myself along the floor. I wanted Mom to see me, and to help me.
Why did I leave Amanda? I needed her now more than ever..

Soon enought, that horrible man would find me and torture me again. That was the most pain I had been through for a long time.
And, as I had imagined, I saw the man standing in my dully-lit kitchen.

Mom walked in, making a cut of coffee slowly.
I cried out as the figure grabbed her hair, and stabbed his dagger-like nails into her chest. My eyes quickly looked away as I heard desperate screams, and then silence.
My head reluctantly raised, and I saw what the figure was holding..

Her heart, still beating slowly.

I began to cry, and the cloaked man glided over to where I lay.
"You wont be seeing your mother again, I decide where the dead go.."
He chuckled darkly, pulling me to my feet.

"Too bad, she was a nice woman.."

He walked away in fits of laughter, still clutching my mother's heart in his cold and bony hand.
It slowly stopped beating, and became as white as the figure's skin.