Status: Activeeeeee :D

The Inbetween.

Encounter

I slowly sat up, still on the middle of my bed, listening to the familiar sound of my mom leaving for work. I sighed before leaving the house. There was no point in me staying...

I thought back to the graveyard. Why does that guy keep coming up? Why did he kill us? And why does he...toy...with our ghosts?

I rounded a corner quickly before collapsing on my knees, grasping at my chest in pain. What the...

I saw feet out of the corner of my eye, and turned to look. There he was, standing not far off and closing the distance quickly. He had...something in his hand...I never really got a good look as he doubled the pain, causing me to squeak and collapse completely on the ground, curling into a fetal position.

"Amanda," he said coldly, looking down on me like this was my rightful place. I tried to fight, talk back, but I couldn't think...

He chuckled a bit, causing me to look up. My eyes stopped at his hand, and I gasped at what I saw. Was that...a h-heart? His eyes travelled to where mine were looking, and he gestured at it mildly.
"Just a reminder that I control you," he said nonchalantly. My mind immediately went to Stefan before I nearly blacked out. He left almost as quickly as he came, though the pain lingered. I slowly crawled to a wall, trying desperately to remain solid enough to get up. I was terribly transparent, almost invisible...

I finally managed to stand, grasping my midsection and almost doubled over in pain. I slowly walked towards Stefan's house, not sure what I'd find...

I nearly made it, but I was too weak...I was outside his house, walking towards the door before I collapsed in his yard, struggling to breath.